Kaoko Throttle Lock Kawasaki Ninja 400 / Ninja 650R / Vulcan S / KLR650 / Versys 650 / Versys 1000 / Z900 / Z900RS / ZX-12 / ZX-14R / Concours 1400 With R&G Bar Ends
The Kaoko Cruise Control is perfect for anyone looking to reduce fatigue and strain on your hand and wrist during long distance highway riding.
Each Throttle Lock consists of a simple, ingenious and robustly designed friction nut that is integrated with a special Kaoko bar end weight. The Kaoko bar end weight is closely matched in appearance and weight to the Original Equipment Manufacturer's (OEM) bar end weight.
The Friction Nut has a left-hand thread. It must be adjusted so that it makes light contact with the rubber throttle sleeve.
The Grub Screw is set to provide the necessary resistance on the friction nut. This may be adjusted periodically to take up wear.
To Engage: Twist the throttle and friction nut simultaneously with your right hand. This action tightens the nut and provides sufficient friction to set throttle to the desired position. The friction nut is designed that the rider may still open and close the throttle.
To Disengage: Roll off the throttle while gripping the friction nut. The throttle should open and snap closed freely.
- Easy to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design
- Super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to install
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and grips
- Better MPG
Note: Only compatible with R&G Bar Ends also installed.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1567282||MFR. Product #KAO.KAW221RG||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Please review this product's fitment notes & exceptions prior to purchase: Add to Cart
This Product Fits
- Concours 14 ABS ZG1400 2011-2017
- Concours 14 ZG1400 2011, 2012, 2013
- ER-6n 2006-2014
- KLR650 2008-2015
- Ninja 400 2018, 2019, 2020
- Ninja 400 ABS 2018, 2019, 2020
- Ninja 650 2012-2018
- Ninja 650 ABS 2013-2018
- Ninja 650R 2006-2011
- Ninja ZX-12R 2000-2005
- Ninja ZX-14R 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Versys 1000 2012, 2013, 2014
- Versys 1000 LT 2015, 2016, 2017
- Versys 650 2007-2018
- Vulcan S VN650 2015, 2016, 2017
- Z900 2017, 2018
- Z900RS ABS 2018
391 Customer Reviews
180 Questions & 220 Answers