Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Jagg Horizontal Low Mount Fan Assisted Oil Cooler Kit For Harley Dyna
This kit features the Jagg high-performance 10-row oil cooler with an integrated fan. It is designed to perform as well at low vehicle speeds and stop-and-go traffic as it is on the open highway. The 10-row high-performing two-pass Jagg oil cooler is engineered to fit neatly behind the fender and beneath the voltage regulator. Specifically designed to exceed the cooling demands of the modern V-Twin motorcycle. Smooth end caps and a gloss-black finish help this cooler blend in with the frame and hardware for a clean, streamlined look. The cooler mounts away from the frame to allow airflow to both the oil cooler and the engine's cylinders.
- Kit includes cooler, sealed-motor fan, oil hose, hardware, automatic thermal fan switch wiring harness and Jagg offset oil filter adapter
- Aluminum construction with durable powder coated finish
- HyperFlow technology ensures unsurpassed flow and heat rejection
- Fan turns on automatically at approximately 210°F
- Fan pulls a full 150 cfm of air across cooler
- Easy to follow instructions included
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1082867||MFR. Product #751-FP2500||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016, 2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-2010
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001, 2002, 2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-2017
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The installation process was a pain in my @$$. I mainly just had issues getting the unit on tight enough without rotating it. The directions say to apply a slight prying force, or something along those lines. This does nothing, and I'm a decently strong guy. find something that fits in the space (preferably something that wont mar either surface), and wedge it in to prevent rotation. This allowed me to get the unit on right, but then there's the issue of now getting what you wedged in there out. Anyway...long story short, the small allen bolts provided will snap so fast it will make your head spin (not using ratchet), so BE CAREFUL, as there are NO PROVIDED TORQUE SPECS. I ended up having to get a new part from the JAGG catalog because I snapped mine and couldn't get it out without marring the aluminum surface. After all this, I could not keep my unit from not leaking. I ended up taking my bike into my local Harley mechanic and he had the same issue. He ended up putting different hoses and clamps on and got it to not leak.
My only way to monitor my temperature is via my FP3, so that's where my numbers come from. After the install, I noticed an average of about 7deg cooler without the fan activated, and 11 with the fan. It also took just a little longer to get hot as well. There was no noticeable change in oil pressure.
Also of note, even with the exact prescribed torque for the motor mount bolts, the mounting bracket bent easily under the pressure. It's still secure, but c'mon. When I wired mine up to the rear brake light power as instructed, I ended up with a constant-on brake light when the fan would kick in. I called JAGG and they told me it's an issue on the newer bikes with CANBUS...Harley has been using CANBUS for years now, so yeah....I just ended up wiring it directly to the battery utilizing a 10amp in-line fuse. Wiring with constant power to the unit obviously presents an issue after the bike is shut off and the thermostat is still hot, so I just wired in a simple switch from my auto parts store, so I just manually turn the fan off when I shut the bike off. California bikes will also need to get rid of the stupid canister that sits in its place, but that's obvious.
Overall, it looks absolutely great, and helps a little with temperature regulation. I think with a more substantial fan providing more CFM, the fan would be much more useful. Also, Jagg, please provide your customers with torque specifications! At this price point, it's the least a manufacturer can do! Also, a little stiffer hose would be an easy cheap upgrade. After months of riding, I have zero leaks. I will be performing my next oil change soon, so hopefully there are no issues.
over 2 years ago