Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
S&S Cycle 883cc To 1200cc Conversion Kit For Harley Sportster
Maybe you need more power from your 883. Maybe you're a handy type who realized he could buy an 883 and a big-bore kit cheaper than he could buy a 1200 Sportster. Whatever the reason you're contemplating enlarging your engine, know that S&S has got you covered with a high-quality kit that makes the job a snap.
- Increases displacement from 883cc to 1200cc
- Save time because pistons are already fit to the cylinders - they're ready to assemble right out of the box
- No machining
- No re-balancing of your 883cc flywheels
- No cylinder head modifications
- Available in wrinkle black and silver powdercoat finish
- Big bore 3 1/2" cylinders
- 9.6:1 compression ratio with stock 883cc heads
- Kits include cylinders, pistons, rings and gaskets (head, base and exhaust)
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #958416||MFR. Product #910-0296||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Silver||RevZilla Item #958415||MFR. Product #910-0301||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
My garage said they could've gotten the parts for me for a little cheaper so shop around.
1 year ago
Needless to say, S&S sent one out after 5 months and my 14' Sportster is rocking again. He's still got kick. I'd recommend getting a tune and a better clutch if you're running stock.
1 year ago
I also have a question about the Roland sands Venturi Ronin air cleaner. What adjustments will I need to make if I install that?
I have never done any upgrades to a bike, but I have worked on a bike in the past, I will have knowledgeable help when doing this, I just need to know what all to buy.
Thanks in advance.