Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Interphone F5 MC Stereo Bluetooth Intercom
The Interphone F5MC retains all of the great features of the F5XT and adds Anycom, Auto Reconnection and Song Sharing. Anycom allows the F5MC to communicate with all intercom devices of different brands in full duplex mode (in order to use the Anycom feature, the pairing on the other unit must be done as a phone). With Intercom Auto Reconnection, the F5MC will automatically try to reconnect your intercom after it has gone out of range. Song Sharing allows the rider and passenger to listen to the same music from a single MP3 audio source.
Up to 4 F5MCs can be connected to extend intercom range to up to a mile. The frustration of hearing mysterious beep tones has been eliminated with the Text to Speech (TTS) feature of the F5MC. TTS gives audible voice indications when the intercom connects, disconnects, music plays or pauses, and when a phone call is incoming. The F5MC TTS feature will also tell you who is calling so you can avoid answering the call if desired. Bluetooth 3.0 technology gives the F5MC the longest battery life of any Bluetooth intercom to date.
The F5MC features a host of audio options. The hi-fi stereo speakers provide great sound quality for music and intercom. Each F5MC kit includes a 3.5mm audio cable for connection to non-Bluetooth audio devices. A2DP stereo Bluetooth allows high quality music streams from your stereo Bluetooth device to the F5MC. The remote control profile allows you to control playback remotely from the F5MC (with notifications from the headset TTS system). Music functionality if further expanded with the F5MC's built in FM radio. Also an industry first is the forthcoming handlebar remote which will allow control of the headset without ever having to take hands off the handlebars.
The F5MC features the most advanced phone options available. Incoming and outgoing calls can be controlled by voice, incoming calls are also announced as the F5MC can read caller information, so there are no surprises when you answer. Multipoint technology also allows two phones to be connected simultaneously (if you have a business and personal line). Advanced DSP algorithms make calls at freeway speeds sound as good as calls made in the living room.
- Pairs in full duplex with up to 4 other headsets for full duplex intercom
- Can be used with all previous versions of the Interphone (F5XT, F4, F3, F2 and original Interphone)
- Can pair to any smartphone for music, GPS and phone calls
- The F5MC also can sync with your phone book for spoken caller ID
- Adjusts the speaker volume based on the noise level detected by the microphone. (It may be necessary to disable this feature on full face helmets to obtain full volume)
- Pairs with popular motorcycle GPS systems for voice guidance
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery lasts up to 12 hours while the F5MC is in use
- Stereo speakers provide clean, loud audio
- A2DP and Bluetooth 3.0 ensure the highest quality audio connection
- AVRCP profile allows the rider to play pause and control tracks from the headset
- Optional handlebar remote (sold separately)
- FM Radio features 8 station memory and RDS for spoken station identification
- Battery can last up to 700 hours of standby when not in use
- Text to speech eliminates beep tones and replaces them with easy to understand voice prompts
- If you have custom ring tones, the F5MC will use them instead of using the caller ID feature
- Firmware update-ready directly from PC (Windows)
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Battery Life: 12 Hours Use Time, up to 700 standby time
- Charge Time: 3 hours
- Text to speech (TTS)
- Automatic volume adjustment (AGC)
- Lithium Ion battery
- Installs on virtually any helmet
- Waterproof IP67 approved and completely protected against the effects of temporary immersion and dust
- Weight: 55 grams
- 1-Interphone F5MC module
- 1-3M adhesive slide support
- 1-Clamp mount
- 1-Stereo headset with detachable speaker connector
- 1-Detachable Boom Microphone
- 1-Detachable Soft Wire Microphone (Full face helmets only)
- 1-USB to 2.5mm cable for mobile charging
- 1-USB cable (for charging and software upgrades)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Interphone F5MC Stereo Bluetooth Intercom||RevZilla Item #953742||MFR. Product #INTERPHONEF5MC||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
39 Customer Reviews
36 Questions & 70 Answers