Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Hotwired Heated Glove Liners
Your hands are your most important tool for interfacing with the controls and safely piloting your motorcycle, and often the first part of the body to get cold and stiffen up when the temperature drops. Keep your mitts comfortable and maintain the dexterity you need to ride on with a pair of lightweight, low profile Hotwired Heated Glove Liners.
- Lightweight, comfort stretch fabric
- Brushed lining
- Use independently with direct battery harness or use in conjunction with a Hotwired Jacket liner with pre-installed wiring system
- Heats to maximum temperature in seconds
- Automatic temperature cut off
- Approximately 22 Watts/2 Amps at 12 Volts
- Two year warranty
- Includes Battery Harness and Y-Connector Splitter
Note: Temperature controller not included (sold separately).
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1134660||MFR. Product #SEDHOT1-SM||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1134661||MFR. Product #SEDHOT1-MD||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1134662||MFR. Product #SEDHOT1-LG||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1134663||MFR. Product #SEDHOT1-XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1134664||MFR. Product #SEDHOT1-2X||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1134665||MFR. Product #SEDHOT1-3X||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1. They are advertised to be 22W, but only read 11W on my power meter. This, per se, isn’t a big issue since – as reported above – they keep my hands from freezing. However, it bugs me when manufacturers are dishonest about their product specs. Since few of their customers have access to power meters I guess they figured they could get away with their dishonesty cleanly.
2. While the gloves are well made, the wiring harness is junky, single-insulated lamp cord. Besides being easy to damage, it is very stiff so routing it under a jacket is a hassle. I design and build electronic products so I understand the need to keep the bill-of-materials cost under control, but I find the selection of such pathetic wiring for an expensive product unacceptable. Note that if you are using these gloves with a Hotwired jacket then you won’t need the harness.
1 year ago
The material is thin suspect on how long it last, but since they are seasonal I feel confident I will pay for it self with the limited use they will get.
I noticed someone mentioned earlier about wearing mesh gloves and finding the liners were not as warm. Well why would you wear mesh gloves with heated liners in winter weather? Go figure.
I wire my liners into the Hot Wired Jacket with a Heat Troller and dial in my temp desired and ride n smile in cold weather.
Ride Safe n Warm in the cold with these and appropriate Winter glove to compliment these!
1 year ago
With the Hotwired liners I'm down to 20* and still comfortable. I have the liners wired direct to battery and I'd say for anything 40* and below they are perfect. Anything warmer then that and you seriously may not want to wear a heavy 3 season cold weather glove like the Element. On the topic of fit. I'd compare the liners to a pair of quality thermal bottoms. The spandex like material is thick enough to hold a little warmth but thin enough to fit in my already tight Elements. I still have plenty of feedback from my controls.
I've only ridden in the very cold with these liners average temps in the 30s. Maintaining 80 mph with a head on 15 mph wind couldn't take the heat out. My hands weren't frozen. They weren't cold and they weren't chilled. The truth is my hands stated absolutely comfortable and warm. I've put 173 freezing miles on these liners and I'm happy.
All that being said the liners are not perfect. The Y coax cable is more then long enough but it is quite stiff. It's not a deal breaker and for the bang for buck factor this was an obvious sacrifice. The tab that forms the female terminal on the liners and be uncomfortable if you don't get the coax wired through you jacket right. I found in my rush to test the system out the cable was pulling the edge of the tab up into my wrist as I rolled on the throttle, I adjusted the cable routing and haven't had an issue yet. The Velcro on the the liners suck and if it starts to go I'll replace it with some quality stuff.
All in all I'd buy these glove liners again in a heartbeat. If you own a pair of waterproof gloves and just need to stay comfortable regardless of how cold it gets this is the liner for you.
10 months ago
12 months ago
My hand measure 9 1/4 around and my finger are average length. I normally wear an XL in non euro gloves. These liners are slightly large considering they have plenty of stretch material. I suggest going a size down if you are on the edges of the size chart fitting.
They warm your hands and the warmth is felt around the hand, I did not notice any hot spots. I use this with the Hotwired jacket liner. Good combination.
The cuff is comfortable with a nice unobtrusive velcro closure. The liners look well made and appear they will easily last many seasons.
The finger tips are boxed sectioned, tapered would have been prefered, mostly for fitting into other gloves. These are not super thin liners, obviously with heated elements. You do lose a little grip feel, but nothing like having frozen hands.
2 weeks ago
That said, I couldn't really feel any warmth. I suppose that's fine because I also couldn't feel any cold. My hands felt like it was a nice maybe like 75 degree day.
I am going to run by Cycle Gear today to try on the hotwired heated gloves and if they are comfy I might return these to revzilla (where I got them) and buy the heated gloves (also from Revzilla)
I can't say how they hold up, because I only got them yesterday, but they seem ok. I gave them 4 stars because I was hoping to feel actual warmth, not just a complete lack of cold.
11 months ago