Hotwired Heated Jacket Liner Evo
When you feel cold, it is often because your core is cold. The body’s natural defense is to draw warmth to vital organs at the expense of your hands and feet. Combat the discomfort of cold weather by warming up your torso and arms. Carbon fiber heating elements warm up panels at the back, chest, sleeves and collar with 3 levels of temperature control. Just hook up the included battery harness to you bike's battery, clip in the Hotwired Heated Jacket Liner Evo, turn on the integrated temperature controller and bask in the warmth.
- Lightweight nylon outer shell
- Carbon fiber heating elements
- 6 zone heating elements (1 on the back, 2 on chest, 2 on sleeve and 1 on collar)
- Integrated smart soft touch temperature controller with 3 temperature settings
- Thermal protector with automatic temperature cut off
- Connects to Hotwired gloves via integrated connector wires
- Requires Y-splitter (sold separately) for connecting to Hotwired heated pants
- One year warranty
- Includes battery harness and fuse
- Power consumption: 74 Watts (6.2 Amps)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1324301||Store Sku664092||MFR. Product #SEDHOT19-BZ-LG||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Hotwired Men's Jacket Liner Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Hips (in)||Sleeve (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.