Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Held Torno II Gore-Tex Pants
The Held Torno II Pants are absolutely packed with features that make any Sport or ADV touring rider squeal with joy. The 500D DuPont Cordura construction, massive zippered leg zips and removable Gore-Tex liner provide year round comfort and protection, giving riders usable functionality in any season. The adjustable SAS-TEC knee armor, Pittards leather seat panel and Nomex heat resistant inner leg panels give the Torno II Pants a level of protection and durability that will stand up to the toughest adventures and years of abuse. With the Torno II you will truly be prepared for whatever the road has in store.
Note: We have found the Held Torno II Gore-Tex Pants tend to run small and suggest going up one size if you are between sizes.
- Outer shell constructed from DuPont Cordura 500D
- CoolMax breathable mesh inner lining
- Removable waterproof Gore-Tex inner pant liner which can be detached and used as a separate pant
- 4 external pockets
- Air-vent zippers
- Magnetic closure pockets double as air vents
- Stretch panels at knees
- Nomex heat resistant fabric on inner calves to protect from exhaust heat
- Pittards leather anti-slip seat patch
- Double leg adjustment
- Zippers/VELCRO® brand closures at ankles
- High waisted with adjustable VELCRO® brand closures flaps
- Button fixtures for optional suspenders
- EN 1621-1 CE-approved Held cloverleaf SAS-TEC knee protectors
- Removable Temperfoam hip padding
- Pocket for optional tailbone protector
- 3M Scotchlite reflectors
- Connecting zipper
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #947753||MFR. Product #646001S/6460-01-S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #947754||MFR. Product #646001M/6460-01-M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #947755||MFR. Product #646001L/6460-01-L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #947756||MFR. Product #646001XL/6460-01-XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #947757||MFR. Product #646001XXL/6460-01-XXL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #947758||MFR. Product #6460013XL/6460-01-3XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / MD (Short)||RevZilla Item #947772||MFR. Product #646001KM/6460-01-KM||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / LG (Short)||RevZilla Item #947773||MFR. Product #646001KL/6460-01-KL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL (Short)||RevZilla Item #947774||MFR. Product #646001KXL/6460-01-KXL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / MD (Tall)||RevZilla Item #947776||MFR. Product #646001LM/6460-01-LM||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG (Tall)||RevZilla Item #947777||MFR. Product #646001LL/6460-01-LL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL (Tall)||RevZilla Item #947778||MFR. Product #646001LXL/6460-01-LXL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey/Black / SM||RevZilla Item #947759||MFR. Product #646068S/6460-68-S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey/Black / MD||RevZilla Item #947760||MFR. Product #646068M/6460-68-M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey/Black / LG||RevZilla Item #947761||MFR. Product #646068L/6460-68-L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey/Black / XL||RevZilla Item #947762||MFR. Product #646068XL/6460-68-XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey/Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #947763||MFR. Product #646068XXL/6460-68-XXL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey/Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #947764||MFR. Product #6460683XL/6460-68-3XL||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey/Black / MD (Short)||RevZilla Item #947765||MFR. Product #646068KM/6460-68-KM||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey/Black / LG (Short)||RevZilla Item #947766||MFR. Product #646068KL/6460-68-KL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey/Black / XL (Short)||RevZilla Item #947767||MFR. Product #646068KXL/6460-68-KXL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey/Black / XL (Tall)||RevZilla Item #947769||MFR. Product #646068LXL/6460-68- LXL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey/Black / LG (Tall)||RevZilla Item #947770||MFR. Product #646068LL/6460-68-LL||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey/Black / MD (Tall)||RevZilla Item #947771||MFR. Product #646068LM/6460-68-LM||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
On and off road in Alberta, Canada I was fortunate to test, exert and comfortably sweat in the women’s suit in late summer at 85F, the slightest of autumnal windows where the temperatures and rain began to fall, and the onset of a long and unforgiving sub-zero winter. As far as sizing goes (XS to 4XL), I’m 5-feet 5 with a 27-inch waist and 29-inch inseam. I needed to go one larger against Held’s size guide with the medium pants—giving a favored, slightly more European fit conscious to my curves.
Like all adventure touring ensembles wanting to reset the industry standard, the Torno II achieves its absolute weatherproofing from a 3-layer inner Gore-Tex liner. Alas, it’s a layered system so during heavy downpours, there’s still a need to stop and waterproof oneself while getting wet. Pleasingly though, the membrane liners are designed to be worn either under or over the suit, where opting for the respective latter shields the suit from the dust and dirt (chomping at the bit to stain the grey sections), and a damn good soaking too. A no-brainer when camping remotely in wet conditions with limited opportunity to dry out your gear in the tent. Considerately, there are stretch panels at the joints for dynamic movement, especially unhampering in upright and three-quarter riding positions, and even swinging my leg over to mount the DR650. They prevent bunching in the suit too. The 500-denier Cordura undeniably gives the suit its bombproof construction for longevity as much as protection.
Protection is everything
Speaking of protection, safety extends to CE-approved SAS-TEC cloverleaf shock-dispersing armor in all the usual suspects: the knees. Aiding better temperature stability on top. While hip pads and a Temperfoam back pad are included, bizarrely, the full-length SAS-TEC back protector is “optional” rather than standard. A 360 degree zipper joins the upper and lower pieces, fostering further safety and sanctuary from the weather, and reflectors promote good visibility all round.
Unique selling points
For me, the unique selling point of the suit has to be the bounty of zippered and panel vents at one’s fingertips. Having ventured on two wheels through Death Valley’s 100+F hot spots and the dripping wet heat on the Baja California, Mexico in September, this ensemble would undoubtedly come into its own.
Coupled with an array of magnets and the use of COOLMAX sweat-wicking inner mesh lining, means the welcome rush of air keeps charging through the pants— front-to-back and laterally—in full flow. Double leg adjustment really refines the fit, which together with the above are still a rarity on some women’s gear.
Storage still eludes some women’s gear
Brilliantly, there’s ample storage on the pants, which is invaluable on a suit you practically live in. There are four pockets on the high-waisted pants although none of them are particularly large. Mayhap exclusively, the magnetic closure technology on the pockets, located on the pants double as air vents to boot. How nifty.
Going the extra mile
As much as I adore textile, I appreciate the stay-still tough reinforcement given by Pittards® Armor-Tan abrasion resistant leather at the seat and inner knees. Moreover, Nomex® appears on the lower leg—a heat-retardant fabric for a serious level of protection.
Why I love this suit
Why I love these pants with the Carese II jacket really comes down to the one thing. It’s capable in every season. It has been crafted with a mindfulness you don’t see on the majority of women’s motorcycle apparel, certainly in its pre-eminent venting configuration and clever use of magnets (those that wear pacemakers BEWARE). Where some severely lack in storage, fit and, or ventilation, this one definitely does not. I’d even argue it’s one of the most striking and tailored adventure touring suits I’ve seen to date, joyfully lightweight too.
The only real gripe I have for this higher end priced masterpiece is the use of waterproof liners over a fixed 3-layer laminate layer. Admittedly, the impressive ventilation solution may suffer with the inclined alternative.
Fundamentally, its top of the tree components meet if not surpass my needs as a long distance rider in all weathers ranging god-awful in the deep winter months and wettest of rainy seasons, to wonderful in the warmer ones. Fully featured is beautifully correlated to fully functional here. Women riders: there’s a lot going on for this genre of suit but when it all comes together, it’s a juggernaut.
• Unparalleled ventilation in a four-season, long distance adventure suit
• Good bang for your buck against the wealth of apex materials with specific applications
• Relatively lightweight for more active riding
• Extra protection from dirt and water saturation with multi-purpose liners
• Dynamic and adjustable fit with stylish lines and finish
• Manual waterproofing required
The Torno II pants are very, very comfortable and clearly a quality product I went with the XL Short size and glad I did. Adding an extra few inches (for that, sigh, "American" waistline) without adding to the inseam works well for me. The waist is easily adjusted and although I bought a set of the Held suspenders (which make a nice addition) with the velcro waist adjustments, I don't really need them.
The pants have plenty of roomy pockets which are a nice addition. I find them a bit wide around the leg, but this might be a function of getting the XL Short size. On the other hand, it does allow space for the Gore-Tex liner which can be worn either inside or outside of the pant. The leather panels on the seat and inside the legs are a nice addition.
The SAS-TEC armor in the knees is amazingly comfortable when riding. However, as one reviewer pointed out, there is very little adjustability for fit. It would be much better if Held would enlarge the knee pocket and put in more velcro to allow a wider range of knee armor placement. When I first got them, I found myself slightly (very slightly) conscious of the knee armor when walking. I stopped noticing it after a short while. On the other hand, on the bike the placement is perfect.
Like the jacket, Held got cheap on some of the armor. You get first class knee protection, but SAS-TEC armor for your hips is an extra $30. It is available from Revzilla, but the added armor doesn't quite fit, unless you trim it. I suspect that the hip pockets were designed for the D3O armor Held sells in Europe. Once you trim it a bit, the problem goes away. (It can be easily trimmed with a scissors without any impact on function.) Held should have added a little velcro to the hip armor and hip armor pockets as well.
The pants are vented, but frankly with the GSA's big gas tank, there's not a lot of air flow to the legs. As they say, YMMV.
I went with the black pants to contrast against the grey/red Carese II jacket. I like color combination myself - but the lighter color pants would be just as good.
Like the Carese II jacket, I am very pleased with this purchase and wish I hadn't waited so long to buy it.
not sure why the one of the reviewers complained about damage in the wash. i wash these 3 to 4 times a year in the washing machine as per instructions and tumble dry on light setting and you're good to go. i haven't had any damage from washing machines or dryers. just remember to keep all zippers closed when you wash your pants.
these pants fit perfectly and have a lot of adjustments in the waist to accommodate any layers underneath. plenty of pockets and the styling is top notch. overall i'm very pleased and would recommend to anyone if you're a serious rider and have the extra dough to spend. i would go as far as to say, save money to buy the better quality and have a product that will last for years to come. i have been buying Held gloves for years and i still have them all. they make quality stuff that lasts. these pants should last me another 4 years at least IMHO but i'll probably buy one of the Held summer pants next season.
I am 5'10" and fairly muscular build (broad shoulders, big legs) but I also carry a few extra pounds on the middle, putting me at 210lbs. (I should be more around the 195 to 200, at this build) I used the size charts and I came in on the tight end of the large fitment, so I simply ordered both the jacket and pants in the XL size.
It was the right choice for me: the jacket I was able to cinch in on lower arms and waist while still giving enough room at shoulders. Pants were a tighter fit for me: they just cleared my quads and calves with a tiny bit of extra room. Basically the legs are a perfect fit in the XL size.
As for impressions of the pants, I will start with the bad - I have a couple gripes:
- Foot opening at bottom is small and difficult to open and close. Not sure how to explain this, but the two layers of the foot opening do not compliment each other well (you will see how the under layer is a struggle to open with the flare over it of the shell layer.) I saw this problem in the review video, so I bought the pants knowing I would probably hate this about them, and yes, this part annoys me. My old JR pants had huge zippers that went far up the leg and allowed easy entry even with boots on. I would have been happy with anything in between. It is something I can live with, since I typically dress for the day and although the jacket gets removed frequently, I typically do not take the riding pants off unless going for a long hike off the bike.
- Second gripe: not enough tunability of the armor fitment in the knee. The video reviews mention being able to do this, but I found the knee to be barely adequate where it was set, with NO ability to move it higher up as desired. When walking, the knee armor hangs too low and very slightly interferes with my walking. I gave it the test of sitting on the bike and everything lines up correctly when I am sitting on my VFR with a good bend at the knee. I suspect if I fit more true to size and had a large fitment (which would probably be too tight around my quads), this knee thing wouldn't be an issue, but I am used to having difficulty fitting some jeans and pants.
- Third complaint is the hip armor (I upgraded to the Green Sastec armor in the hips, which is and exact fit) The foam hip armor stays put, but the green stuff has "wings" or "arms" that extend from the middle and sometimes they want to roll inward, protruding out and making the armor protrude into my body. When this happens, the only fix is to zip off the inner liner to gain access to the hip pockets and straighten it all out. You cannot do this without taking the pants off again, but it only seems to happen if the pants are handled excessively before putting on. Minor issue but annoying when it happens. Now I check if everything is positioned correctly BEFORE I attempt to get into the pants. Maybe some extra velcro would fix this: I think I will get some and give it a try. I believe it would totally fix the problem.
- light color, lots of vents, perfect compliment to the Carese II jacket
- Most pockets of any pant I have ever owned
- Magnetic latches on main vents
- Soft pittards leather panels are soft and grippy on seat and inside of legs. Great for spirited riding on the VFR.
- They fit like a glove, super comfortable. Less bulky than other riding gear I have owned.
I will post up more details when I have had more time to put miles on them and try them in every weather situation.
I had difficulty finding the correct info on what armor upgrade items to order so here is some info:
The SasTec armor I upgraded was:
SAS-TEC SP-2/20 11018371-001 (green hip protectors with hexagonal looking pattern and a couple of "arms" that wrap around a bit more than standard - you will know them when you see them)