Hardline Terminal Tender Battery Post Expanders
The Hardline Terminal Tender Battery Post Expanders are specifically designed to safely power up to six different accessories for your 12-Volt battery on any powersports vehicle. By properly managing accessory power the Terminal Tender assures all your accessories are getting the full voltage they require and it's installation complies with proper wiring standards. Stacking ring terminals or loose wire ends on battery cables are dangerous and may cause damage to your accessories due to voltage drops. The Terminal Tender helps to avoid damaging your additional accessories while controlling messy wires and fits under the seat of most motorcycles where the battery is mounted with little clearance.
- Designed to be used on ATV's, UTV's, SXS's, and motorcycles with flat post batteries (L-terminals)
- Connects up to six accessories to your battery
- Three different mounting options: side, front and top
- Includes both (+) and (-) terminal tenders
- Use for chargers, GPS, winch and light-bars
- Fits any powersport battery
- CNC-machined for precise fitment and contact to post
- Terminal blocks are made from billet aluminum and will not rust.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Hardline Terminal Tender Battery Post Expanders||RevZilla Item #10132387||MFR. Product #TT-P||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|