Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Givi TN363 Crash Bars Honda XL600V Transalp
Designed for the on and off road enthusiast the GIVI TN363 Crash Bars give a more rugged and aggressive look as well as offering better overall protection for those unforeseen mishaps. Made from one inch tubing and available in matte black or bronze (subject to motorcycle model), the GIVI Crash Bars are a great addition for the serious motorcycle enthusiast.
Tubing is 1" in diameter.
Note: Givi recommends fitting by a qualified mechanic.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Givi TN363 Engine Guards Honda XL600V Transalp 1989-1993||RevZilla Item #761231||MFR. Product #TN363||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
- F650GS 2008-2013
- F650GS ABS 2008-2013
- F650GS Dakar 2008-2013
- F650GS Dakar ABS 2008-2013
- F700GS 2013-2018
- F800GS 2008-2016
- F800R 2011-2013
- G310GS 2017-2018
- G650GS 2012-2016
- R1200GS 2013-2018
- R1200GS 2004-2012
- R1200R 2011-2014
- R1200R Classic 2011-2012
- S1000XR 2015-2018
- Multistrada 1200 2013-2014
- Multistrada 1200 2015-2017
- Multistrada 1200 Enduro 2016-2018
- Multistrada 1200 S 2013-2014
- Multistrada 1200 S 2015-2017
- Scrambler Cafe Racer 2017-2018
- Scrambler Classic 2015-2018
- Scrambler Flat Track Pro 2016-2017
- Scrambler Full Throttle 2015-2018
- Scrambler Icon 2015-2018
- Scrambler Sixty2 62 2016-2018
- Scrambler Street Classic 2018
- Scrambler Urban Enduro 2015-2017
- Africa Twin CRF1000L 2016-2018
- CB500X 2013-2018
- NC700X 2012-2017
- NC700X DCT ABS 2012-2017
- NC750X 2018
- VFR1200X ABS 2016-2017
- 1190 Adventure 2013
- KLR650 2008-2018
- Versys 1000 2012-2014
- Versys 1000 LT 2015-2018
- Versys 650 2015-2018
- Versys 650 2010-2014
- Versys-X 300 2017-2018
- GSF650S Bandit 2007-2012
- V-Strom 1000 2014-2018
- V-Strom 1000 2002-2012
- V-Strom 1000XT 2018
- V-Strom 650 2012-2018
- V-Strom 650 2004-2011
- Bonneville Street Twin 2016-2018
- Bonneville T100 2017-2018
- Bonneville T120 2016-2018
- Street Triple 2008-2012
- Tiger 1050 2007-2012
- Tiger 800 2012-2014
- Tiger 800 2011
- Tiger 800 XC 2012-2014
- Tiger 800 XC 2011
- Tiger Explorer 2012-2015
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The relevant experience was a single slow-speed crash. I was slowly descending a steep, gravely fire-road when the front wheel lost traction and the bike went down on the right side. The crash bar absorbed much of the impact, but bent to the point that it damaged the right body panel, and was within a millimeter of crushing the exhaust pipe leaving the front cylinder.
If I hadn't had the crash bars, I'm certain that the right body panel would have been destroyed, but I don't think I would have been at risk of damaging the exhaust.
I believe that the problem is that the two halves of the crash bar are mounted together in the front of the bike a way that is kind of flimsy.