Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Givi S310 Universal Trekker Halogen Spot Lights
- Pair of universal halogen spotlights, to be mounted on tubular engine guards (21mm-26mm diameter range)
- Must be connected to the battery of the motorcycle
- Comes with a switch to be mounted onto a tubular handlebar
- Does not require any modification to the electrical system of the motorcycle
- Set of 2
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Givi S310 Trekker Halogen Spot Lights||RevZilla Item #817210||MFR. Product #S310||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The on/off button that goes on the handlebar has got what appears to be a good waterproof flexible cover but I imagine the material will slowly stiffen and discolor over time. Nothing lasts forever. The only draw back I see is the underside of the switch has no gasket and the clamp half is metal so it's metal on metal on the handlebar and it will twist on the handlebar if you mash it hard. Also, the switch doesn't have what I would consider adequate waterproofing seal on the underside. A dab of silicone seal on the bottom of the switch before attaching to the bar should fix that.
One last thing, the clamps that hold the lights to the crash bars are a sort of nylonish plastic. I am not sure how durable they will be. Still, they adjust so you can mount the lights almost any place and still point them in the right direction.
The only reason to pay more for lights would be to get more solid steel brackets, or if you just have to have a remote on/off . All in all, well worth the money.
I had the opportunity to ride in really dark dirt roads and even regular roads at night and it increases the visibility significantly if compared to the bike lights only.
A really cool feature to the bike.
Everything works just fine, installed on R1200GS 2005.