Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Givi PL188 Pannier Racks for BMW F650GS / G650GS
The bike specific PL188 side racks from Givi give you the ability to mount Monokey Side Cases to your ride, providing a safe and secure platform to carry your gear.
Note: Top and side cases are sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Givi PL188 Side Case Racks BMW F650GS / G650GS||RevZilla Item #761042||MFR. Product #PL188||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- F650GS 2000-2007
- F650GS ABS 2000-2007
- F650GS Dakar 2000-2007
- F650GS Dakar ABS 2000-2007
- G650GS 2008-2016
- G650GS Sertao 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- C650GT 2012-2014
- F650GS 2008-2013
- F650GS ABS 2008-2013
- F650GS Dakar 2008-2013
- F650GS Dakar ABS 2008-2013
- F650ST 1997-1999
- F800GS 2008-2017
- R1100GS 1994-2004
- R1100GS ABS 1994-2004
- R1100GS SE 1994-2004
- R1150GS 2000-2004
- R1150GS Adventure 2000-2004
- R1200GS 2004-2012
- R1200GS Adventure 2006-2013
- Hyperstrada 939 2016
- Scrambler Cafe Racer 2017
- Scrambler Classic 2015-2017
- Scrambler Desert Sled 2017
- Scrambler Full Throttle 2015-2017
- Scrambler Icon 2015-2017
- Scrambler Sixty2 62 2016-2017
- Scrambler Urban Enduro 2015-2017
- CB500F 2013-2015
- CB500X 2013-2017
- CB599 2003-2009
- CBR500R 2013-2015
- NC700X 2012-2015
- NC700X 2016-2017
- NC700X ABS 2012-2015
- NC700X ABS 2016-2017
- VFR800A Interceptor ABS 2002-2011
- VFR800A Interceptor ABS 1998-2001
- VFR800A Interceptor ABS (Anniv. Ed.) 2002-2011
- VFR800 Interceptor 2002-2011
- VFR800 Interceptor 1998-2001
- VFR800 Interceptor (Anniv. Ed.) 2002-2011
- 950 Adventure 2003-2012
- 950 Adventure S 2003-2012
- 990 Adventure 2003-2012
- 990 Adventure R 2003-2012
- 990 Adventure S 2003-2012
- KLR650 2008-2018
- Versys 650 2015-2018
- Versys 650 2006-2009
- VN650 Vulcan S 2015-2018
- ZZR1200 2002-2005
- Burgman 650 2013-2017
- GSF1200S Bandit 2000-2005
- GSF1250S Bandit 2007-2012
- GSF1250S Bandit ABS 2007-2016
- GSX1250FA 2010-2012
- GSX650F 2008-2014
- GW250 2013-2015
- V-Strom 1000 2002-2012
- V-Strom 650 2012-2016
- V-Strom 650 2017
- V-Strom 650 2004-2011
- V-Strom 650XT 2015-2016
- V-Strom 650XT 2017
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The shipping was fast (nice job Revzilla) but when I opened the box I was dismayed by the single page black and white directions. I tried YouTube and found a few install videos but most were low quality or not of the same model motorcycle.
So I sat down, looked at the diagram, looked back at the parts, looked at the bike, held pieces up, drank a beer, and cursed a lot.
Two beers and two hours later I finally had it buttoned up. The hardest part for me was getting the screws to thread into the back of the passenger footpegs without being able to see them and then tightening them down. This is because righty-tighty has to be reversed when you're screwing towards yourself.
When I finished, the trekker cases went right on and locked into place snugly and I think I briefly saw a sign appear at the edges of my vision: achievement unlocked. ;)
I'm still debating about posting a video on how to do the install. The instructions it comes with really are Terri-fail.
I've ridden forest service roads with loaded cases on the bike ~100+ miles so far. Very secure. No falls yet.
Love the case also. Very happy with both.
The rack came undamaged. The instructions were borderline useless. Just 2 different views of rack with a few labels on them. If you're not handy with motorcycle work, grab a beer or 3 and prepare to spend at least an hour to install this rack. My biggest problem was the 2 bolts that were supposed to attached behind the license plate. They were either the wrong pitch or the holes on the bike were not threaded right. I ended up using 2 M6 bolts and nuts instead of messing around with M8 and searching for the right pitch. It's probably my lack of experience.
Finish is average, not the most durable finish or construction. If you go off-road frequently, this rack may not be strong enough. But considering the price, I really can't complain much.