Fly Coolpro Jacket
The Fly Coolpro Jacket is a great choice for mid-Spring thru mid-Fall sport and street riding and features abrasion resistant mesh construction for maximum airflow with 840D ballistic nylon in impact areas.
- Anatomically fitted for the perfect riding position
- Removable CE approved armor in the shoulders and elbows
- Protective PE back foam and spine protector
- 1680D ballistic nylon used in high impact areas
- High-visibility reflective panels and logos for added visibility
- HYDRAGuard removable liner is waterproof, windproof, and breathable so you stay dry without overheating
- Arm volume adjusters secure armor and provide optimum fit
- Zippered cuff with Velcro adjustment
- VELCRO® brand fastener waist adjusters for a customized fit
- Zipper pulls for ease of use
- Side expansion panels add an extra level of room and comfort
- Drop tail for added coverage
- Belt loop snap for quick attachment
- 8"attachment zipper connects to pant
- Micro fleece collar for added comfort
- YKK main zipper
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1080056||Store Sku||MFR. Product #1328747||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1080057||Store Sku||MFR. Product #47740503X||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1080058||Store Sku||MFR. Product #4774050L||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1080059||Store Sku||MFR. Product #4774050M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1080060||Store Sku||MFR. Product #4774050S||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1080061||Store Sku||MFR. Product #4774050X||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
Fly Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.