Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Drag Specialties LED Running Light / Brake Light Assembly For Harley Sportster
- Fits neatly under the rear edge of OEM chopped rear fenders
- Dual function design
- Includes light, wire harness adapter, and reflector
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Smoke||RevZilla Item #1011523||MFR. Product #20101161||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Red||RevZilla Item #1011522||MFR. Product #20101160||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Harley Davidson
- Softail Heritage Classic 114 FLHCS 2018
- Softail Heritage Classic FLHC 2018
- Softail Low Rider FXLR 2018
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2014, 2015, 2016
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
11 months ago
Then one day last week, I stopped to get gas and saw wires hanging from under my fender... took me a couple minutes to figure out what the issue was.
This light, randomly one day, just decided to leave my bike.Guess the 3M tape used to attach it isn't the best choice.
It's not an issue with me not properly cleaning the fender either, the tape is still affixed to it. The light came free of the tape.
To make matters worse, I have no idea when this happened. Considering I'm running amber turn signals, this means I have no running or break light now. Makes my evening commute a bit sketchy for both safety and legal reasons.
I now have Red LED Turn/Run/Break light son order... The easy(and cheaper) solution would have been to buy another one of these, but I simply can't trust it wont happen again.
1 year ago
But to answer your question, if following the install instructions, then no. It only serves as a tail/brake light. Technically, I guess you could splice into the tail light wiring before it splits off to the left and right tail light. If wired that way, this light would blink when the left or right turn signal is activated.
By the way, the smoked lense looks great with a black bike with smoked turn signal lenses