Sizing & Fit
Dainese Full Metal D1 Gloves
Race bred and born for the track, the Dainese Full Metal D1 Gloves carry a CE rating, incorporating all of the same great features found in the Full Metal RS but reinforced with more leather and extra DuPont™ Kevlar® stitching. Elasticated inserts, carbon fiber and titanium knuckle/finger sliders, DuPont™ Kevlar® lining and Dainese's Distortion Control give these unrivaled levels of protection while providing seamless mobility and feedback. Purpose built for the most competitive Moto GP level racing conditions, the Full Metal D1 gloves are designed to give you an edge on or off the track.
- Composite inserts in carbon and titanium on the knuckles and back
- Carbon inserts at the joints of the fingers and the head of the ulna bone
- Polyurethane insert on the palm
- Distortion Control on little finger
- Thermoplastic resin in inserts on side of little finger
- CE - Category 1 - 89/686/EEC Directive
- DuPont™ Kevlar® jersey
- DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber stitching
- Cowhide leather
- Leather palm reinforcement
- One single leather panel to the size of the hand
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Adjustable cuff strap
- Tightening strap
- Elasticated inserts on the back of the hand
- Micro-injection reinforcement on palm
- Pre-curved fingers
- Palm Super Touch in goatskin
- Perforation on inner side of fingers
- Soft inserts
Note: The Black/Fluo Yellow and the Black/Fluo Red colorways may not feature the Dainese demon logo on the wrist slider.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Black/Black / SM||RevZilla Item #994029||MFR. Product #/1815677-691-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Dainese Men's and Unisex Glove Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
Sizing & Fit
34 Customer Reviews
6 Questions & 10 Answers