Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Dainese Druids S-ST Gloves
Dedicated to those with a sports road riding approach, Druids S-ST combines exceptional comfort and extraordinary light weight with a high level of protection, through carbon inserts on the knuckles, back and base of the fingers and reinforced palm with TPR inserts. Constructed with a single panel of leather covering the side of the hand for greater abrasion resistance, this short cuff glove is made of cowhide on the back and goatskin on the palm. Elasticated inserts and innovative Microelastic inserts ensure excellent freedom of movement of the hand to avoid muscle fatigue even during extreme riding, while the micro- injected insert on the palm reduces the risk of blistering, offering even better grip on the handlebar.
- Composite inserts in carbon fiber on the knuckles, back and joints of the fingers
- Polyurethane insert on the palm
- Distortion Control on little finger
- Certified as PPE to EN 13594 Standard cat. II level 1
- Cowhide leather
- Palm in goatskin
- Amica Suede leather reinforcement between thumb and index on the left hand
- Digital Suede leather reinforcement between thumb and index and fingertips of index and middle finger of right hand
- One single leather panel to the size of the hand
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Pre-curved fingers
- Tightening strap
- Elasticated inserts
- Micro-injection reinforcement on palm
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Seams on the side on ring and little finger fingertips
- Perforation on inner side of fingers
- Soft inserts
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Black/Black / XS||RevZilla Item #853034||MFR. Product #1815631-691-XS||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Black/Black / SM||RevZilla Item #853035||MFR. Product #1815631-691-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Black/Black / MD||RevZilla Item #853036||MFR. Product #1815631-691-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Black/Black / LG||RevZilla Item #853037||MFR. Product #1815631-691-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Black/Black / XL||RevZilla Item #853038||MFR. Product #1815631-691-XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Black/Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #853039||MFR. Product #1815631-691-XXL||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Putting that issue aside, I was hopeful that the Druids would be a great choice because I wanted a short glove that would be easy on/off, a lot of armor, but still be comfortable and agile for 3 season warm. I know, I want it all, right?
There are a lot of things right about this glove. The wrist slider, goatskin, and reinforced stiching give me a lot of confidence that this glove would protect me in on a very bad day and I was hopeful that the microfiber would ensure comfort.
Ultimately, I sent this one back due to the following issues (and I'm setting aside the exposed carbon fiber, because that's something I could live with --having CF is much better than not having any knuckle protection or just plastic):
1. The big hunk of beefy protection on the back of the hand and knuckle area doesn't 'float' and really seemed to dig in to the back of my hand when I grab throttle. I could probably get used to it, but it's a distraction to me. If that doesn't bother you, then you can take comfort in having the rough equivalent of a bulletproof vest and ceramic plate strapped to the back of your hand.
2. My wrists are narrower than average, and the velcro clasp on this is constrained in terms of how far it will enable you to secure the glove around your arm. For me, there is just a sizable loose gap there, and I am not confident it would stay secure in a drop.
So bottom line is, this is a great glove with a lot of protection, and a price to let you know they are proud of their work. It's probably better than 90% of the short gloves out there, but I feel that it needs more refinement from Dianese before it gets a couple hundred bones from me.
I think I'm going to try the Held Short Race...but I'm really looking forward to the Dianese X-Strike whenever that hits Revzilla. From the previews of that glove, they seem to be applying lessons learned to new products quickly.
Oh one more tip -- I'm an 8 in Held, a M in A-Star, but a S in Dianese....order down in size if you're going in.
I've owned these gloves for about 6 months and I wear them almost everyday. Easy to pull on and off and perfect for city riding, it's what you need in a day to day glove. Break in was quick and there is slight ventilation with pin size holes along the inside of the fingers but after awhile I didn't seem to notice it. I'm going to buy another set and put them in the cupboard to replace these after a few years, but the gloves at the moment are holding up very well. No frayed edges, no busted seams, no problems.
They look the business if you're a sports rider, fast to pull on, and extremely comfortable and they are my favourite gloves.
I was worried the plastic slider on the palm might be a problem on the grip on the handle bars, but they are fine. No grip issues at all.
Only issue I had with them in the beginning are the seams between the fingertips. They were quite annoying since they seem to hit the bit right between your fingernails. But once they break in, it is fine and not an issue anymore.
All in all; great glove. Good quality for the amount you're paying. Would definitely recommend to others.
I have quite wide hands. My palm is almost square. This has made it very difficult to find well fitting gloves but as a result I've tried a huge number of them. While my hands are not small, I decided to go with size Small.
My large Full Metals fit very comfortably but fingers are too long in whatever position. My medium Full Metal RSs has perfect length fingers when gripping but feels a bit too long when reaching for levers. Small Druid S-ST gloves are perfect. After breaking them in, they're comfortable always. Keep in mind that these, like any other leather gloves, break in. These were not perfect fitting out of the box.
I prefer the looks of Full Metal but these still look great on my sportsbike and on my cruiser. I recommend these wholeheartedly.