Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Cortech Super 2.0 12-Liter Magnetic Tank Bag
The Cortech Super 2.0 12L Tank Bag is the Goldilocks of tank bags. Not too big nor too small, it's right sized to hold when you need when you hit the roads. Constructed from 1680D ballistic polyester and 1800D three-lined twill Jacquard fabric exterior, the interior consists of soft, two-toned liner. When you are ready to take the tank bag with you off the bike, release the hidden backpack straps or use the handy rubber carry strap. The Cortech Super 2.0 12 Liter Tank Bag is a great solution for your carrying needs.
- 1680 denier ballistic polyester and 1800 denier three-lined twill Jacquard construction
- Protective non-slip, non-scratch diamond pattern mounting base
- One-way zipper on main compartment with a “Zipper Garage” for concealment
- Top flap internal organizer and soft lining
- Hideaway backpack straps
- Removable and replaceable snapped map pocket
- Two internal mesh storage pockets
- Hidden external pocket for miscellaneous storage
- Phoslite® reflective piping
- Built-in sip tube and headphone exit ports
- Integrated stowaway rain cover with clear window included
- Two-tone red and black soft lining interior
- Also available in a strap mounted version
- 14”L x 8”W x 7”H
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #839429||MFR. Product #8230-0505-12||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
There are however a couple of things that could be better.
1. There should be a port on forward and rear not just one that allows the rider to use earbuds but another for use with wires for cell phone charger.
2. The material attracts velcro and ends up looking lousy really fast. Did Cortech not notice that all bike gear is fastened by velcro? (jacket cuffs, glove gauntlets, etc).
Aside from this it is a decent bag and have made good use of it for half a season. I can fit a spare visor, a bottle of water, snacks, some small emergency tools, cell phone charger and phone with room for more.
Tuck-away backpack straps. This proved very useful during international travel. Comfortable to wear while trucking through airports and stows easily under an airline seat.
Built-in rain cover: Don't leave home without it, and with this one built in, you never will.
Plenty strong magnets: Have ridden bouncy dirt roads with nary a wiggle from the bag, yet it's easy to put on and take off for transport or gas fill-ups.
Retaining strap in case the magnets let go or to possibly slow a snatch and grab.
Handle - handy
Map window - nice idea and well executed but on this size bag, not too useful.
Hide-away zipper pulls - unnecessary but a quality touch none the less.
Internal storage and keeper appointments - all that can be stuffed into the available space.
Plush lining - Don't know why you would need it, but another quality touch.
This is a very well made piece, good materials and construction.
After several weeks of local and international travel, it shows no signs of wear. The hide-away backpack straps are the key value item. If you have to carry your tank bag a lot, there is nothing handier than the no-hands option of being able to carry it on your back.
My only regret is not getting the larger size.
I think this is a decent bag and has adequate space for all I need and then some. I carry a cell phone charger with phone, 1 to 2 16 oz water bottles, some snacks and the like so plenty of room for this and room to spare, I would have liked more than 1 port so I can pass through my charger hookup which needs to enter near the handlebars not the opposite end where they decided to locate the port so I have to pass the wire through the zipper.. kind of annoying. I guess the port was put there nearest the rider for use of earbuds - like who would do that with bluetooth available? Also some dissapointment as it seems the fabric attracts velcro found on jacket cuffs and glove gauntlets - this causing the bag to already look worn after just a month of use. All in all I think i would buy this bag again given the features just a couple of critiques I found
I really like the internal side pockets for pens. I love the extra outer compartments at each end of the bag. At last, I have a convenient and clean place to put my ear plugs when I arrive!
The map pocket is an odd shape. And there's an internal pocket that looks like it was intended for a cell phone, but is far too small for any iPhone or Android.
Most importantly, the magnets grip the tank really well and the bag feels really secure. But is very easy to remove.
Encountered some rain and the included rain cover worked well enough. My only complaint about the rain cover is making sure its snug around the bag. The cover is not attached to the bag and there were a couple times I was concerned that wind was going to get in between and lift it off.
I easily fit a 1 Liter water bottle, a DSLR camera and snacks with room to spare.
I do have one gripe with the bag. The "Map" case is too small and tapers. It isn't a deal breaker, but unless you custom cut your map don't expect it to fit easily.
The map pocket proved its utility on some shorter, scenic rides requiring closer attention to road designations and turns. These roads were in the Ozarks of Arkansas and Missouri.
All in all, a useful, well-built tank bag