Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
AltRider Hemisphere Tank Bag
The AltRider Hemisphere Tank Bag was designed for trips to the store down the block to long-term treks into the wild. Haul what you need, when you need it.
The spacious main compartment has a capacity of approximately 11 liters, plenty of room for those items you need to access quickly and easily. A burly metal snap allows effortless opening and closing, even with a glove on. The ballistic nylon webbing ensures long-lasting durability of the snap closure. Removable dividers allow you to customize the compartment, and an interior waterproof liner with fully taped seams completely isolates your kit from the elements. The liner can be left open for easy access, or sealed using the roll-top closure for complete protection.
The deliberate shape of the tank bag is designed for use on multiple types of motorcycles. It won’t interfere with the vent hose on dirt bikes, allows easy access to the ignition on larger bikes and doesn’t impede the controls on motorcycles. The proven harness attachment allows for easy fueling and is attached using ballistic nylon webbing straps and high strength Delrin buckles. Sleeved harness straps are located under the main compartment for smooth, secure attachment to bike with no exposed buckles, nothing to bother riders’ legs in a standing or seated position. The tank bag is secured to the harness with a robust YKK zipper, allowing easy removal of the bag.
The versatile tank bag also features a map pocket accessed from the inside, allowing for maximum defense from the elements. Many other tank bags zip from the outside which allows more moisture to get trapped in. Tough marine-grade vinyl is used for the face, making it UV-resistant and easy to see through. A small stash pocket is located on the exterior bag for temporary storage of quick-access items.
The Hemisphere Tank Bag is constructed from 1050D Ballistic Fabric, uses military grade stitching and all straps are full-strength nylon webbing. Reflective logos on either side of the bag provide increased visibility and safety in low-light or night time riding conditions.
- Universal harness design compatible with dirtbikes and larger adventure motorcycles alike
- No exposed buckles to interfere with rider’s legs
- 11 liter main compartment capacity
- Waterproof liner in main compartment
- Robust YKK zipper attaches bag to harness
- Burly metal snap allows easy opening and closing even with gloves on
- Map pocket with inside zipper and a marine-grade vinyl face
- Exterior stash pocket allows storage of quick-access items
- 1050D ballistic fabric, military grade stitching and full-strength nylon webbing straps
- Hard plastic stiffeners sewn with closed cell padding in main compartment provide a strong stable platform to keep gear in place securely
- Reflective logos increase visibility
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #949378||MFR. Product #HEMI-2-4300||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
5 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 2 Answers
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 4 answers
Do you know if this tank bag would work on a 1995 bmw k75s????
BEST ANSWER: While I can't answer for certain, I would be surprised if it wouldn't fit. On my 2014 F800GSA I ended up cutting off 6 to 8 inches of excesses straps. The tank curvature is fairly mild on the k75 so I would not be concerned with zipper binding.
I have a drz400e with the Clarke 3.6 gallon tank. Will this tank bag fit on top the volcano style gas tank?
This says it has an 11 liter capacity in the description but the Coyote Diablo says it only has 4- yet they look the same size. What is the actual capacity of this? trying to decide between the two- Thanks!