Cortech Scarab 2.0 Gloves
As their name would suggest, the Cortech Scarab Gloves have exo-skeletal levels of protection from weather, impact and abrasion. Hitena at the knuckle, wrist, digits, and heel of the palm combines with formidable goatskin main construction. Underneath, the Cortech Scarab Gloves are packing a Hipora waterproof liner to create formidable 3-season cold and inclement weather protection.
- Constructed using abrasion-resistant drum dyed goatskin leather
- HiPora three-layer waterproof and breathable liner
- 100g 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Abrasion-resistant molded Hitena knuckle and outside wrist guard
- Hitena wrapped PU foam protectors on the fingers and heel
- Touchscreen compatible conductive thumb and index finger
- Includes a TPR shield wiper blade and 3M Scotchlite reflective piping
- Pre-curved fingers, dual hook and loop gauntlet cuff and plush 2mm fleece liner
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1196575||MFR. Product #8352020508||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Cortech Men's Glove Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
With your dominant hand open and extended, measure across the widest part of your palm, not including your thumb.