Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Burly Brand Slammer Shocks For Harley Touring
Made famous by Burly's Slammer Kits, the shocks, like the fork springs, are now available by themselves. You won't find a higher quality shock at this price.
- 10 1/2" on centers from eyelet-to-eyelet
- Made in the USA
- Sold as a pair
Note: Images are for reference only and shocks may vary depending on fitment.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Chrome / 10 1/2" Length||RevZilla Item #898161||MFR. Product #B28-1203||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 10 1/2" Length||RevZilla Item #1162411||MFR. Product #B28-1203B||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1984-2013
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE 2004
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE2 2005
- Electra Glide Special FLHX 1984
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS 1984-1993
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1985-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1987-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited CVO/SE FLHTKSE 2014
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2017
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015, 2016, 2017
- FLH 1984, 1985
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSE3 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI2 2001
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2012, 2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998-2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2011
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1994-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1995-2012
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE3 2007
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE4 2008
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE5 2013
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE6 2014
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI 2002
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI2 2003
- Road King FLHR/I 1994-2017
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE 2010
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE2 2011
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE3 2012
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2017
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Tour Glide Classic FLTC/I 1984-1991
- Tour Glide FLT 1984-1991
- Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU/I 1989-1995
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE 2006
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE2 2007
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE3 2008
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE4 2009
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE5 2010
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE6 2011
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE7 2012
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE8 2013
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO/SE FXDFSE 2009-2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005-2014
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE2 2008
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-2010
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO/SE FXDWG2 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO/SE FXDWG3 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-2017
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996-2003
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1998-2003
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Deluxe XLH883DLX 1989-1992
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2018
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1988-2003
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2003
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2016
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996-2003
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Sportster XLH1100 1988
- Sportster XLH1200 1988-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1988-2003
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I purchased them for my 15 Road Glide to be Flat foot. It sucks trying to push a 850+ pound bike in and out of tight spots while in the saddle.
The shocks did exactly what i wanted for ride height. The overall ride is not bad at all. It is firm over bumps in the road but not uncomfortable.
6 months ago
3 months ago
Rear and has the stock stand