Biltwell Keystone 7/8" Diameter Handlebars
These bars look good on almost anything. The mild 13-degree back sweep is especially comfortable on bikes with shorter backbones like British and Japanese choppers. For this reason, the Keystone is one of Biltwell's most popular handlebars.
- 28 1/2" width x 2 1/2" pullback x 5" rise x 5 1/2" center width x 2 1/2" end rise
- 7/8" O.D. x 0.120” wall seamless 4130 chromoly tubing
- All bends are created with internal mandrels on a CNC bender to reduce flat spots in the radiuses
- All welded joints are precision mitered and TIG welded
- Bars are not knurled to fit multiple-width risers
Note: These handlebars are 7/8" in diameter and will not fit most Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 7/8" Diameter||RevZilla Item #889859||MFR. Product #6101-2012||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Chrome / 7/8" Diameter||RevZilla Item #889860||MFR. Product #6101-1052||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
1 Customer Reviews
5 Questions & 2 Answers