BILT Amped EVO Rapid Women's Gloves
The BILT Amped EVO Rapid Women's Gloves have a new and improved 4-way stretch at back of hand which is stronger and more breathable than its predecessor. Tapered finger construction provides maximum feedback and feel while silicone finger grippers on index and middle fingers for increased lever control. TPR wrist closure provides a perfect fit and seal to keep any dirt out. Mix and match these gloves with any other Amped EVO products for a unique look.
- Improved 4-way stretch at back of hand is stronger and more breathable
- Tapered finger construction provides maximum feedback and feel
- Single layer, reinforced synthetic palm and thumb guard
- Silicone finger grippers on index and middle fingers for increased lever control
- Lightweight design with sublimated graphics
- Neoprene wrist cuff for comfort and durability
- Hook and loop adjustable
- TPR wrist closure for perfect fit
- Mix or match with other Amped Evo Rapid helmet and Jersey colorways
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Pink / SM||RevZilla Item #10041564||Store Sku647400||MFR. Product #2121541||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/Pink / MD||RevZilla Item #10041565||Store Sku647401||MFR. Product #BLG126WBLMD||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/Pink / LG||RevZilla Item #10041566||Store Sku647402||MFR. Product #BLG126WBLLG||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/Pink / XL||RevZilla Item #10041567||Store Sku647403||MFR. Product #BLG126WBLXL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/Pink / 2XL||RevZilla Item #10041568||Store Sku647404||MFR. Product #2121545||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Women's BILT Glove Sizing
|Size||Hand Circumference (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.