Sizing & Fit
Bell Moto-9 Carbon Flex Fasthouse When Rules Were Few Helmet
The Bell Moto-9 Flex Helmet introduces an innovative protective technology to Bell's flagship dirt helmet. Featuring a first-of-its-kind three layer impact liner, the Bell Moto 9 Flex Helmet provides impact protection through varying methods for specific impact speeds. This "Progressive Layering Technology" has been developed to manage energy from three potential impact scenarios - low, mid and high. The three layer system consists of (EPO) Expanded Polyolefin which works hand-in-hand with the traditional (EPS) Expanded Polystyrene and (EPP) Expanded Polypropylene.
In addition to this leap forward in terms of protection, the three layer system also provides an adaptive fit as the segmented construction automatically conforms to a rider's head for a better fit and more predictable energy management.
- Lightweight composite carbon shell
- Progressive Layering Technology consists of multiple layers to better manage impacts of differing forces
- Adaptive Fit segmented construction conforms and adapts for a better fit
- Rotational Energy Management creates a "slip zone" within the liner to allow for subtle movement between the liner layers to reduce rotational energy transfer
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with air intake vents
- Removable/washable X-Static XT2 silver liner
- Extended Wear interior
- Exclusive Magnefusion Emergency Removal System (MERS) cheek pads
- QuickFlip visor screws for easy adjustment even with gloves on
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chin bar
- Integrated vented roost guard
- Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Includes padded and lined helmet bag
- Five-year warranty
- Snell M2015 and DOT certified
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / SM||RevZilla Item #1296805||MFR. Product #7098929||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Bell Helmet Sizing
Bell Star Family Sizing:
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
12 Customer Reviews
9 Questions & 3 Answers