Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Bell Mag-9 / Qualifier DLX Sena SMH-10 Bluetooth Headset - Dual Pack
The Bell Sena SMH10 is built specifically for Bell Mag-9 Sena Helmets and Bell Qualifier DLX Helmets. It is a Bluetooth v3.0+EDR Class 1 Stereo Headset with long-range Bluetooth Intercom designed specifically for motorcycles. With the SMH10, you can call hands-free on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigations by Bluetooth wirelessly, and have intercom conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other motorcycle riders. Thanks to the latest Bluetooth v3.0+EDR and the advanced digital processing technology, the Sena SMH10 bluetooth 3.0 offers the best sound quality for both incoming and outgoing sound in its class. Also, the easy-to-access and intuitive button operations make the SMH10 a perfect companion for motorcycles.
- Universal Intercom: Allows allows pairing to another brands of Bluetooth headsets
- Ultra HD Voice Recording compatible with the Sena GP10 Bluetooth Back for GoPro and Sena Prism Bluetooth Action Camera
- Audio Booster
- Individual Volume Control
- Versatile Jog Dial
- Use while charging
- Upgradable firmware
- Talk time: 12 hours
- Standby time: 10 days
- Working Distance (Intercom): up to 900 meters (980 yards) in open terrain
- 4-way conference intercom
- Headset: 84.1 mm x 56.5 mm x 38.6 mm (3.3 in x 2.2 in x 1.5 in)
- Headset weight: 60g (2.11 oz)
- Clamp unit: 84g (2.96 oz)
- Speakers: 45 mm x 7 mm (1.8 in x 0.28 in)
- Profiles: Headset Profile, Hand-Free Profile (HFP),
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP),
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth v3.0+EDR
- Advanced Noise Control: Improved wind and engine noise reduction
- Sidetone: Now you can hear yourself talk similar to a Goldwing or Harley Davidson intercom
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Voice prompts
- Conference phone call with intercom participant
- Noise cancellation
- Wind noise reduction
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: 48kHz (DAC)
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer battery
Please Note: Some of the above features require updating to the latest firmware version. The firmware is a free download from Sena Technologies.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Bell Mag-9 / Qualifier DLX Sena SMH-10 Bluetooth Headset - Dual Pack||RevZilla Item #872600||MFR. Product #BT0003007/768686930331||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I use mine on my Bell Star and my girlfriend use hers on her Scorpion Exo 1000. It is reasonable to not expect a CD quality sound, since this has to deal with wind noise and obstacles between headsets, anyway we are impressed with the sound clarity and noise cancellation. I ride a Street Triple R and she barely hears the engine sound when i am above 10.000 rpm. Range varies depending on obstacles, with Bogotá traffic (a lot of buses and trucks) we do not get more that 500 m, but in an interstate road you can get easily almost 1 km of there is nothing between both headsets.
Battery is amazing, we made 6+ hour trips and the charge is still going.
I love how easy is to pair the headset with my Android. And the best of all is that i do not have to do it manually after the first time. You just turn on the headset and it will automatically recognize and pair with your smartphone if it is near.
My only concern is that the cords do not look very durable, you have to be careful with them at the installation.
I would buy this headset again.
over 2 years ago
I also heard that the original cover plate on the outside of the Bell helmet will not install, once the clamp kits are in place. Is this true? I would like the option to use the DLX helmet without the transceiver - but with the clamp kit in place - and cover up the recess with the factory plate.
1. Is the intercom for comms between us always open? If not how is it activated?
2. If we are listing to music through the Sena will comms between us override the music?
3. Same as #2 but with GPS
The Senas only communicate with your iPod vis bluetooth. And as far as I know t he iPod can only communicate with one device at a time. So to hear iPod through Sena you must pair the iPod to the individual headset that plans to use it. So in summary I not think it is possible for both to listen to a single iPod. You each will need your own.
I have used my Sena with up to 3 other people. 2 on separate bikes and my wife on my bike. We usually ride with mike open all the time however if we want any of us can go off line and listen to our own music bu just tapping the jog dial once.
One of the guys in our group has a GPS which communicates vis bluetooth with the owner only while the rest of us are. On necked.
The priority is phone highest, gps next then intercom. I do not this can be changed.
Hope this helps. We like ours. Only disappointment is the volume level with bluetooth music (too low). Sena also has a help line on their website.
I would contact Sena for the available options.