Baja Designs XL 80 LED Headlight Kit KTM XC TPI / XC-W TPI / EXC / EXC-F
The XL80 throws a serious amount of light: 9,500 lumens! This high-power LED array is integrated into a KTM-specific bezel that fits within a KTM headlight shell for the ultimate ease in adding a high output aftermarket headlight to your KTM.
An XL80 LED assembly is designed to meet the rigors of racing and has the waterproofing and impact testing stats to prove it.
The beam pattern is optimized for riding at high speeds thanks to its long and narrow 6° beam focus. A hybrid 6° spot / 44° flood combo lens is available separately for singletrack riders looking for a wider throw, see "Baja Designs XL Series Combo Lens Kit".
- XL80 LED array integrated into a bike specific bezel
- Lumens: 9,500 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 80W / 5.50A
- Dimensions: 4.43" x 3.65" x 4.43"
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- LED Life expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front lens: Hard coated polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard anodized & powder coated cast aluminum
- Bezel: Billet machined aluminum
- Hardware / Bracket material: Stainless steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In over-voltage protection
- IP69K (Waterproof submersible to 9ft and pressure washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Note: Bikes with a stock hi/low beam switch can enable the XL Pro to operate a 20% dimming feature with a Baja Designs XL Pro / XL80 Hi-Low Harness KTM / Husqvarna (sold separately).
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1817041||MFR. Product #677098||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
0 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 0 Answers