Out of Stock
Antigravity V-10 XPS 24-Cell 680CA Lithium Ion Battery
Item: P363879 SKU:
Rebate Available! View Details
Antigravity V-10 Extreme Power Series (XPS) 24-Cell 680Lithium Ion Battery
The Antigravity V-10 XPS is the smallest and most powerful Motorsports battery in the world in this size format! At a minuscule 5.8" Length x 3.4" Depth x 3.75" Height, this battery can start V-twin motors up to 135 cubic inches (2212cc)! It only weighs 3.5 pounds yet is as powerful as lead/acid batteries that are over 4 times larger and weigh 25 pounds more. The Antigravity V-10 is also half the size of other competitors lithium batteries.
The Antigravity V-10 XPS is not recommended for daily commuting nor touring use. It has a smaller capacity than recommended for vehicles with OEM accessories. The sole intended use of this battery is to start large displacement V-twin motors and race bikes.
- 680CA- Cranking Amps at 32°
- 10 Ah- Amp Hours
- Size: 5.8" long x 3.4" deep x 3.75" high
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Ultra-lightweight and high-power Lithium Nano-Phosphate motor-sport battery
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no parasitic drains
- Built with high quality standards with unbreakable brass terminal design
- Excellent for use in bikes up to 135 cubic inches (2212cc)
- Factory activated
- Made in the USA
- 1 1/2 Year Limited Pro-Rated Warranty
Note: RevZilla recommends charging and testing all batteries prior to using. Antigravity suggests using a modern voltage regulator from the mid 1980's-Up. Damaged voltage regulators can overcharge and damage batteries.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Left Side Negative Terminal||RevZilla Item #1190550||MFR. Product #AG-V10L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Right Side Negative Terminal||RevZilla Item #1190549||MFR. Product #AG-V10R||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
1 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 0 Answers