Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Antigravity Batteries Small Case 8-Cell 240CA Lithium Battery
This is one of the most popular batteries in the Antigravity Battery line up. This battery offers extreme power in the most compact size in Lithium motor-sport batteries. This battery is best used for applications where extreme weight loss and ultra compact size are desired. Also a favorite of custom builders who want the smallest battery to tuck out of the way. If you have any modifications or desire more power and more capacity you should leave the old technology behind and choose Antigravity.
- 240 CA- Cranking Amps at 32°
- 9 Ah- Amp Hours
- Size: 4 1/4" long x 2 1/4" deep x 3 3/4" high
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Available with a universal right or left-side negative terminal
- Adhesive backed foam included for easy installation
- Ultra-lightweight and high-power Lithium Nano-Phosphate motor-sport battery
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no parasitic drains
- Built with high quality standards with unbreakable brass terminal design
- Excellent for every day use in bikes up to 600cc
- Good for race use in bikes up to 1000cc
- Factory activated
- Made in the USA
- 3 Year Limited Pro-Rated Warranty
Note: RevZilla recommends charging and testing all batteries prior to using. Antigravity suggests using a modern voltage regulator from the mid 1980's-Up. Damaged voltage regulators can overcharge and damage batteries.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Antigravity Small Case 8-Cell 240CA Lithium Ion Battery||RevZilla Item #953326||MFR. Product #AG-801||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I loved this battery when I first installed it in the summer, so small and light!
The problems started when I kept riding through the fall into winter, I dreaded trying to start my bike in the morning. I had a whole ritual where I would "wake" the battery with the highbeams, turn signals, brake lights, and horn before I tried to unsuccessfully crank the bike over, it usually took me 3 times before the bike would turn over. The problems disappeared as the weather warmed back up but during my second winter with this battery, it finally left me stranded when it just couldn't turn the bike over anymore.
Recharging with a lithium tender no longer works and the manufacturer has been totally silent concerning a warranty.
I hate to give this product such a bad review because it's wonderful when it works in warm weather, I was able to drop nearly 10 lbs off my bike for $150, but the technology just isn't suited for someone who rides all year round in the northeast.