Alpinestars Warden Gloves
Designed for warm weather sport riding, the Alpinestars Warden gloves offer superior comfort and ergonomics with a stretch polyamide upper construction, goatskin palm and pre-curved fingers. Fabric covered knuckle protection, strategically placed foam padding and leather reinforcements in high impact areas give the Warden gloves a tough exterior without added unnecessary bulk.
- Stretch polyamide upper construction with goatskin leather used for the palm and thumb
- Fabric molded hard-knuckle protector provides impact and abrasion protection
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip
- Leather reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide abrasion resistance in key impact zones
- Touch screen compatible fingertip on index for use of touch screen devices
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue
- VELCRO® brand cuff closure for easy glove entry and secure closure
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1063028||MFR. Product #3568216-10-S||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1063029||MFR. Product #3568216-10-M||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1063030||MFR. Product #3568216-10-L||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1063031||MFR. Product #3568216-10-XL||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1063032||MFR. Product #3568216-10-2X||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1063033||MFR. Product #3568216-10-3X||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
Alpinestars Men's Glove Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.