Out of Stock
Alpinestars T-GP Pro Textile Jacket (2XL)
Item: P330603 SKU:
Save $65.99 20%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars TGP Pro Jacket
Taking the styling and fit from their leather race jackets, the Alpinestars T-GP Pro Textile Jacket delivers a lighter than leather 450/600 denier poly-fabric shell backed with CE rated Bio-Armor and a full-sleeve thermal liner for protection and riding comfort. The sport cut of the jacket enhances mobility in the saddle and the integrated Dynamic Friction Shield protectors on the shoulders not only provide crash protection, but give the T-GP Pro Jacket a race inspired style that can't be beat.
- Constructed from a highly durable and abrasion resistant 450/600 denier poly-fabric for long-lasting performance
- Removable interior thermal liner jacket (100g body, 60g sleeve) lining with pockets allows garment to be worn in different weather situations The main jacket and thermal liner share an identical pocket layout for easy and convenient storage
- Full mesh lining boosts garment’s all-round airflow capabilities and breathability
- Localized perforations on chest provide internal airflow
- Removable and adjustable lightweight CE certified Bio elbow and shoulder protectors offer the jacket a sleek sports fit yet provide class‐leading impact protection
- Incorporating Alpinestars’ Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external protectors on the shoulders for unsurpassed abrasion resistance and protection
- Pockets for optional chest and back protection (sold separately)
- All protections are perforated and securely housed in mesh compartments to significantly increase garment’s air flow performance
- Sport fit with pre‐curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort
- Zippered air vents on chest give personalized and adjustable levels of airflow
- Strategically positioned accordion poly-fabric stretch inserts above elbow and shoulders for excellent flex fit
- 3D mesh collar construction plus wrist cuff edging for improved comfort and breathability
- VELCRO® brand closures and D‐ring waist adjustments for a secure and customized fit
- VELCRO® brand closures and zipped wrist cuff closures allow further fine-tuning of garment’s fit
- Lower rear profile design offers lumbar coverage and prevents jacket from riding up over pants
- Convenient waterproof internal pocket keeps important documents safe and dry
- External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure
- Poly-fabric comfort textile on collar for comfort and moisture-wicking
- Multiple internal compartment pockets feature VELCRO® brand closures for additional security
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- Reflective details for improved rider visibility
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 2XL / Black/White/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1097744||MFR. Product #3305016-125-2XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Alpinestars Men's Jackets Sizing
|Euro||USA||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
3 Customer Reviews
10 Questions & 7 Answers