Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Alpinestars SX-1 Knee Guards
Alpinestars SX-1 Knee Guards
There are two types of riders who should be looking at the Alpinestars SX-1 Knee Guards - those who have injured a knee in the past and those who haven’t. A knee injury will stop you quicker than a seized front brake caliper, and catastrophic knee injuries are most commonly caused by landing forces (which tend to be encountered on a semi regular basis during the course of a moto). Rather than standard knee/shin guards that protect you only from roost and impact directly to the knee, the Alpinestars SX-1 Knee Guards utilize Alpinestars’ Dual Gear System to brace the knee on both medial and lateral sides, supporting the joint and preventing injury or reinjury. The low profile polymer protectors are heavily perforated for maximum airflow and backed with viscoelastic padding and breathable mesh ensure an adaptive, comfortable fit.
- CE certified knee brace EN 1621-1:2012 K type A (level 1)
- Upper and lower frames are constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized levels of flexibility and strength as well as excellent weight saving properties
- Polymer protector plates are strategically perforated for maximum breathability and air ventilation
- Dual Gear System (DGS), a dual pivot with integrated hinge gear system for dynamic fit for mobility
- Upper frame features extended frame for increased thigh protection without compromising mobility
- Patella construction features floating protection cup for continuous coverage and mobility regardless of leg position
- Patella cup constructed from impact resistant PU foam knee cup CE certified Type A
- Patella cup backed by soft, viscoelastic padding for adaptive fit and breathable air mesh for ventilation and comfort
- High abrasion-resistant fabric with an over injected TPU frame structure on outer central knee-cup area to improve the impact performances
- Thermoformed foam backing for excellent comfort against the skin
- Frames are asymmetrical and feature a slim, ergonomic design for comfort and performance fit
- VELCRO® brand and TPR dual strap closure systems for easy in and out and a personalized, safe fit
- Straps feature Airprene for optimized comfort and airflow
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Anthracite / SM-MD||RevZilla Item #1237586||MFR. Product #6506316-104-SM||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Anthracite / LG-XL||RevZilla Item #1237587||MFR. Product #6506316-104-LXL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Anthracite / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1237588||MFR. Product #6506316-104-2XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style White/Black / SM-MD||RevZilla Item #1156604||MFR. Product #6506316-21-SM||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White/Black / LG-XL||RevZilla Item #1156605||MFR. Product #6506316-21-LXL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style White/Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1156606||MFR. Product #6506316-21-2XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
I like the way these things looked, and it wasn't in the 300+ dollar range so I went ahead and picked them up.
I go the small-medium, first thing to notice for me is even with the lower straps fully extended, it is really tight. I dunno, I do workout so my calf muscles are too big? No clue. Otherwise the thing fits fine. I'm convinced the large size will be way too large, so that lower strap is kind of a bummer for me.
Second, this thing will likely go above your pants. I tried and put on regular relaxed fit jeans over it, its works, but my tobacco moto kevlars cannot go over the knee braces. The knee braces have to be worn over the pants. This is also a bummer. As cool as it looks, it looks awkward over your pants because it creates a thin/choke point look on the knees while the rest of your pants are baggy, so it looks somewhat dorky.
I do have skinny moto jeans that already had knee armor, but I just remove the knee armor and wear the braces over it, looks better than my tobacco jeans.
My final bit of fitting option is to get a pair of draggin liners and use these braces inside regular baggy jeans. I think that is what I will be doing from now on because I really can't stand the way it looks over your pants.
3 months ago