Alpinestars Bionic Plus Knee Protectors
Knees need protection too. Keep yours safe with the Alpinestars Bionic Plus Knee Protectors. A flexion channel through the shell to allow the shell to bend with the knee, while vented panels and 3D mesh prevent heat build-up. The asymmetrical, lightweight ergonomic panel construction offers extended protection surfaces to reduce rotation.
- CE certified protection systems utilize robust protective structures and impact absorption padding
- Highly ergonomic design improves streamlining combined with protection
- Asymmetrical, lightweight ergonomic panel construction offers extended protection surfaces to reduce rotation
- Dual strap closure system with top strap above knee and lower strap positioned for ergonomic fit
- Vented panels and 3D mesh prevent heat build-up
- Flexion channel through the shell to allow the shell to bend with the knee
- Knee Protector: En 1621-1:2012 Level 1
- Sold in pairs
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM-MD||RevZilla Item #1314700||Store Sku563431||MFR. Product #6506219-10-S/M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG-XL||RevZilla Item #1314701||Store Sku563432||MFR. Product #6506219-10-L/XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Alpinestars Knee Brace Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Using a caliper, measure the width of the knee joint across the kneecap. The leg should be completely straight and in a weight-bearing position.