Alpinestars Bionic Plus Knee Protectors
Knees need protection too. Keep yours safe with the Alpinestars Bionic Plus Knee Protectors. A flexion channel through the shell to allow the shell to bend with the knee, while vented panels and 3D mesh prevent heat build-up. The asymmetrical, lightweight ergonomic panel construction offers extended protection surfaces to reduce rotation.
- CE certified protection systems utilize robust protective structures and impact absorption padding
- Highly ergonomic design improves streamlining combined with protection
- Asymmetrical, lightweight ergonomic panel construction offers extended protection surfaces to reduce rotation
- Dual strap closure system with top strap above knee and lower strap positioned for ergonomic fit
- Vented panels and 3D mesh prevent heat build-up
- Flexion channel through the shell to allow the shell to bend with the knee
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM-MD||RevZilla Item #1314700||MFR. Product #6506219-10-S/M||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style LG-XL||RevZilla Item #1314701||MFR. Product #6506219-10-L/XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Alpinestars Knee Brace Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Using a caliper, measure the width of the knee joint across the kneecap. The leg should be completely straight and in a weight-bearing position.