Alpinestars Stella Wake Air Women's Jacket
Sport riding in the summer heat is much more comfortable with the Alpinestars Stella Wake Air Jacket thanks to large swathes of mesh panels at the chest, back and sleeves. Textile reinforcement at the shoulders and elbows is backed by CE level 1 certified armor with the option to add in CE rated chest and back protection. Accordion stretch panels on the back of the jacket allow easy reach to handlebars or even clip-ons.
- Multifabric shell construction with mesh panels on chest, back and sleeves for improved cooling performance
- Accordion inserts on shoulder blades
- Waist adjustment for improved riding fit
- Multiple volume adjusters on sleeves
- Two zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- Embroidery logos
- Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue
- Reflective details
- Scratch saver front flap
- Small pocket on left sleeve
- Pocket for optional back protection (sold separately)
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE Nucleon back protector (sold separately)
- Microfiber comfort edge on collar
- Level 1 CE Bio Armor shoulders and elbow protectors
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Grey / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1286814||MFR. Product #3315918-1190-2X||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Alpinestars Women's Textile Jacket Sizing
|Alpha Size||Chest (cm)||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.