Out of Stock
Alpinestars Stella Motegi v2 Race Suit (42)
Item: P367752 SKU:
Save $300.00 30%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Stella Motegi v2 Race Suit
The Stella Motegi V 2 Race Suit was born for speed and bred for curves. Designed for maximum protection and ergonomics, the Stella Motegi is the perfect fit for the track. It has been carefully optimized for the female form and sculpted from 1.3 mm full-grain cowhide. Reinforced textile stretch panels at the inner arms, abdomen and groin, and accordion leather stretch inserts on lumbar, knees, elbows and rear shoulders yield flexibility and dexterity for unmatched body position articulation when riding. With removable CE certified protectors standard at the limbs and both chest and back prepared for Nucleon CE level 2 armor (sold separately), the Alpinestars Stella Motegi V2 Women’s Race Suit has the protection and performance features required to take your riding to to the next level.
- Anatomically profiled for a fully optimized female fit and constructed with premium 1.3mm full-grain bovine leather
- Multiple-stitched main seam construction provides maximum tear resistance
- High-density perforation zones throughout suit plus perforated leather panels
- Extended, reinforced stretch fiber panels
- Accordion leather stretch inserts on lumbar, knees, elbows and rear shoulders
- Removable, CE certified protectors on elbows, shoulders and knees
- External Dynamic Fiction Shield (DFS) shoulder sliders offer abrasion resistance in a key impact area
- Integrated PE foam padding on the chest, hips, coccyx and upper arms enhances fit and comfort
- Snap connection system for CE level 2 certified Nucleon Back Protector
- Pocket for optional chest protection (sold separately)
- Replaceable Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders can be positioned according to riding style
- Removable mesh liner features built-in stretch inserts
- Premium YKK fasteners used throughout including flat-profile
- YKK semi auto lock wrist zippers
- Back hump is aerodynamically sculpted
- Soft, 3D textured fabric collar for comfort while arm and leg cuffs feature soft poly-fabric
- Striking printed graphic detailing gives suit unique styling
- Lightweight, contoured stretch calf panels, plus zippered expansion gusset
- Reflective detailing
- Interior waterproof chest document pocket for safe, peace-of-mind storage
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 42||RevZilla Item #1197137||MFR. Product #3181017-1231-42||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Alpinestars Women's Race Suit Sizing
|Euro||Dress Size||Alpha||US Pant Size||Bust (cm)||Arm (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
What size dress do you wear?
Sizing & Fit
0 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 3 Answers