Alpinestars Stella Moony Drystar Jacket
Item: P793240 SKU:
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Stella Moony Drystar Jacket
The Alpinestars Stella Moony Drystar Jacket is designed with casual styling in mind, perfect for the urban rider who is not a fan of technical looking motorcycle gear. This 2-in-1 softshell jacket has a water resistant outer shell to keep light rain beading on the outside so it is less likely to penetrate the shell. A removable fleece liner helps hold in heat when the temperatures dip. Add or remove the hood as needed so you can keep your warm and dry off the bike without having to wear your helmet walking down the street. Fine tune the fit with zippered gussets on the sides and back of the jacket. CE rated armor at the shoulders and elbows disperse impact energy. Add supplemental chest and back armor into the corresponding pockets to complete the impact protection. The Alpinestars Stella Moony Drystar Jacket looks like a casual softshell, but its protective features make it ideal for the urban rider.
- CE-certified to CE Category II, PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Premium anatomically profiled for an optimized slim female fit
- 2-in-1 technical softshell jacket with water resistant outer shell fabric (3L polyester) construction incorporating a water-repelling reinforcement to protect against light rainfall
- Internal detachable fleece for enhanced comfort and thermal insulation
- Front opening features a water-resistant Vislon zipper for added protection against the elements
- Two zippered hand pockets and invisible ‘napoleon’ chest pockets for added practicality
- Detachable hood collar construction with elastic drawstring regulation
- Zippered gussets on sides and back for greater rider comfort while in the riding position
- Hook and loop closure on wrist ensure a secure fit
- Elongated rear profile covers lumbar area and offers coverage in upright riding position
- Pre-curved sleeves for improve comfort and reduce fatigue
- Reflective logo on chest and back make the rider more visible to other road users
- Ventilation system on the side in order to improve the airflow and breathability
- Back and chest compartments (Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts sold separately)
- Front inner waterproof pocket
- Level 1 CE Certified Bio Light shoulder and elbow protectors
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1727647||MFR. Product #3219820-10-2X||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1727648||MFR. Product #3219820-10-L||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1727649||MFR. Product #3219820-10-M||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1727650||MFR. Product #3219820-10-S||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1727651||MFR. Product #3219820-10-XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / XS||RevZilla Item #1727652||MFR. Product #3219820-10-XS||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Slate/Coral / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1727653||MFR. Product #3219820-984-2X||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Slate/Coral / LG||RevZilla Item #1727654||MFR. Product #3219820-984-L||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Slate/Coral / MD||RevZilla Item #1727655||MFR. Product #3219820-984-M||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Slate/Coral / SM||RevZilla Item #1727656||MFR. Product #3219820-984-S||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Slate/Coral / XL||RevZilla Item #1727657||MFR. Product #3219820-984-XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Slate/Coral / XS||RevZilla Item #1727658||MFR. Product #3219820-984-XS||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Alpinestars Women's Touring Jacket Sizing:
|Euro||Dress Size||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
What size dress do you wear?
Sizing & Fit
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers