Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Stella Gunner Waterproof Jacket
The Alpinestars Stella Gunner Jacket features an advanced and highly durable outer shell construction with a 100% waterproof and breathable inner lining to ensure insulation and riding comfort. With the added convenience of a removable thermal lining, the Alpinestars Stella WP Gunner Jacket is highly versatile and comfortable, in varying weather conditions.
- Specifically designed to fit women’s body
- 600D fabric with PU coating and water repelling treatment
- Waterproof and breathable lining
- Removable thermal liner
- CE protectors on elbows and shoulders
- Pocket for optional back protection (sold separately)
- SM fits XS-SM
- MD fits MD-2XL
- Polyfabric comfort edge around neck and cuffs
- 2 zippered front air intake vents to maximize ventilation
- Back air exhaust vent to control airflow
- Lower back extended and reinforced to protect lower back and kidneys in riding position
- Pre-curved sleeves for increased comfort in riding position
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand tightening with gusset on cuffs
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand tightening on waist for personalized fitting
- 2 external zipped hand pockets
- Internal wallet pocket
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White / XL||RevZilla Item #973474||MFR. Product #3216815-12-XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Alpinestars Women's Touring Jacket Sizing:
|Euro||Dress Size||Alpha||Chest (cm)||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
What size dress do you wear?
Sizing & Fit
11 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 2 Answers