Alpinestars Riley Women's Jeans
The Alpinestars Women's Riley Jeans are an artfully crafted technical riding pant for technical riders looking for race-like dynamics with urban style and functionality. The 13oz denim is backed with Aramidic fiber reinforcements along with CE certified knee armor. Integrated accordion stretch panels at the knee provide optimal comfort and mobility in the riding position, giving you race-like performance in a pant that you can wear every day.
- Cut: Skinny
- Rise: Mid
- True to Size: Runs small. We strongly suggest choosing 1 size larger than size chart recommends.
- 13oz comfort denim for excellent abrasion resistance and tear resistance
- Interior Aramidic fiber reinforcement panels in the seat and knee area
- Denim accordion stretch panel on the knee area
- Zippered lower hem for range of fit with riding boots
- CE certified removable knee protectors
- Internal knee compartment allows adjustments of protection to fit various leg lengths
- Customized detailing on metal buttons and rivets
- Leather patch
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 34||RevZilla Item #1063009||MFR. Product #3339616-7011-34||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Alpinestars Women's Riding Jeans Sizing
|Size||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.