Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars Pro Coolmax Socks
Constructed from technical Coolmax material to keep feet cool and dry and a healthy dose of anti-bacterial properties keeps your feet funk free.
- Nostatex sole for excellent moisture-wicking and breathability
- Elasticated cuff prevents slippage and reduces material bunching
- Arch and calf support bands for improved performance fit and comfort
- Density cushioning on heel, toe, insole and Achilles area for comfort and durability
- Knee length sizing for maximum coverage
- Anti-bacterial, non-odorous
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Red / SM-MD||RevZilla Item #915140||MFR. Product #4702014-131-SM/103372041020S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Red / LG-XL||RevZilla Item #915141||MFR. Product #4702014-131-LXL/103372041020M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Orange / SM-MD||RevZilla Item #915142||MFR. Product #4702014-174-SM/103372041020L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Orange / LG-XL||RevZilla Item #915143||MFR. Product #4702014-174-LXL/103372041020XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Green / SM-MD||RevZilla Item #915144||MFR. Product #4702014-178-SM/1033720410202X||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Green / LG-XL||RevZilla Item #915145||MFR. Product #4702014-178-LXL/10337204179S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Very happy with them so far, they're very soft and comfortable, and far easier to get on and off than my previous socks. I wear the TRQ Gore-Tex boots and the combo couldn't be better. I'm a size 9.5 and the Large fits well.
If you need to get to the next $100 mark on your order, or have some 'zilla cash laying around, these are definitely worth the small investment. Will look to get the thermal pair as well for fall/winter riding.
over 2 years ago
Sadly they don't look new after just a few washes. There isn't anything wrong with them and they still perform just as well. They just look well used after a short time.
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
Much to my surprise, these actually helped keep my feet cooler! I wore them everyday for a 5 day trip, and they felt fine going on everyday and didn’t stink too badly! I don’t recommend wearing them for 5 days straight, it was a packing oversight on my part, but They were up for the task!
The elastic at the top is really tight at first, I had to stretch it out slightly for comfort. Other than that they work well and feel great. It seemed ridiculous to buy specialized motorcycle socks, but they have made me a believer.
1 month ago