Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars Northshore Tech Fleece Jacket
Super soft and perfect for city riding, the Alpinestars Northshore Tech Fleece Jacket is engineered for active riders. The 100% waterproof membrane and thermal insulated liner keeps you warm and dry while soft PE armor provides just enough protection without breaking up the casual appearance. Minimalists have met their match.
- An innovative and versatile casual technical fleece engineered for riding
- A soft outer shell offers freedom of movement, a windbreaker membrane offers wind resistance and a fleece lining gives comfortable thermal insulation
- Removable hood with shock cord adjusters
- Shock cords have a convenient small Velcro® trim tab and a functional garage to fix hidden cords inside the collar
- 3L construction of a windbreaker membrane laminated between two functional layers of fabric
- Fixed fleeced liner
- Elbows and shoulders have PE foam inserts that can be upgraded with Bio-Armor
- High-profile collar
- Three external pockets
- Longer rear profile
- Shock cord waist adjustment
- Bike-key holder hook installed inside the right pocket
- Front center reversed zipper
- External chest pocket features a micro zipper to hide pocket and maintain a clean look
- City Collection exclusive trimming and labeling
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM||RevZilla Item #534630||MFR. Product #420000-10-S/28201830||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style MD||RevZilla Item #534631||MFR. Product #420000-10-M/28201831||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style LG||RevZilla Item #534632||MFR. Product #420000-10-L/28201832||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style XL||RevZilla Item #534633||MFR. Product #420000-10-XL/28201833||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 2XL||RevZilla Item #534634||MFR. Product #420000-10-2XL/28201834||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 3XL||RevZilla Item #534635||MFR. Product #420000-10-3XL/28201835||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I think they did a good job with this one, it's totally stealth except for a few tiny (very tiny)accents on the cuffs, neck, arm that are so small only someone familiar with the brand would know it's a riding jacket.
Very well done, riding buddies who have seen it WANT it.
Only reason I gave a 4-star is because they left out a back pad which seems to be in every jacket on the market.
This jacket fits the "better than nothing" and "stealth" requirements perfectly for people who would prefer to wear full gear at times it's inconvenient or too showy for the destination.
Thanks for the great video about this jacket. The video helped me to make my decision to purchase it.
Looks like an everyday jacket and will not scream, 'biker!', while offering better-than-nothing protection.
I've used this between 12-25 degrees Celsius in Perth's winter.
This jacket is hands down the comfiest piece of riding gear I've ever tried on (on par with my kevlar jeans). It keeps you nice and toasty on cold / windy rides, and when the weather gets warmer you can just unzip the jacket a bit and let the breeze flow through the whole jacket.
True to the description, this jacket is waterproof, and if you have the zipper done all the way up it's completely windproof too. However on windy days I highly recommend riding without the hood; when a big gust of wind hits your hood you can really feel it pulling you away with the wind!
I'm not a big fan of looking like I stepped off a race track and this jacket is exactly what I've been looking for. I can literally wear it with a normal outfit and it doesn't look out of place. The only people who would realise it's a riding jacket are other riders, and that's only because of the Alpinestars logo.
The size is pretty accurate for me, I'm 5'10 195 lbs and I rock an XL, fits just like any of my other jackets. What I love is how this jacket hangs lower than other jackets which in my opinion generally sit too high.
For riding, it is a good commuter or light riding jacket. Rode to work one colder morning and I could barely feel any wind even at highway speed. While it was good for the morning, it did come back to bite me in the afternoon when the temperature spiked unexpectedly. I would definitely recommend upgrading to the Bio Armor shoulder and elbow pads. There isn't a pocket for a back protector, but if you want to wear a stand-alone one, I had enough room to do so.
I also take the armor out to wear this thing as casual cold weather coat. I get a lot of compliments on it and people don't even know it's a bike jacket until I tell them.
- very good for spring commuting
- good style
- waterproof, wind resistant
- not meant for high speed riding, very limited protection
- armors doesn't fit well, especially shoulders. not so comfortable
- no back pocket for armor