Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Alpinestars New Land Gore-Tex Boots
The Alpinestars New Land GTX mid-length road touring boots are constructed for comfort and convenience over long trips or everyday use, the New Land GORE-TEX® is practical and highly durable. Proven weatherproofing is provided by an integrated GORE-TEX® liner, while advanced protection features are integrated in the chassis.
- Fully CE-certified boot is highly durable and performs excellently in all weather conditions and over all distances
- 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® internal membrane for guaranteed protection against elements and a high level of breathability
- Contoured for optimized performance over long distances with a toe box construction for improved riding control
- Front and back accordion flex zones for maximum maneuverability and riding comfort
- Easy wide entry system with large VELCRO® brand closures shin closure and waterproof gusset
- Ankle-mounted loop strap gives additional adjustable security
- Double-density ankle shields mounted both under and over medial leather surface
- Reinforced shift pad protects upper foot
- Rear reflective insert for improved night time visibility
- Textile collared inner lining is durable and comfortable
- Contoured high modulus polyamide insole includes embedded shank reinforcement
- Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber compound outer sole for the optimal combination of comfort and grip
- Robust toe box and external heel counter mold provides superior impact protection to hull of boot
- Removable anatomically profiled EVA foam footbed
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 41||RevZilla Item #878741||MFR. Product #2332013-10-41/34310079||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 42||RevZilla Item #878742||MFR. Product #2332013-10-42/34310079||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 43||RevZilla Item #878743||MFR. Product #2332013-10-43/34310079||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 44||RevZilla Item #878744||MFR. Product #2332013-10-44/34310079||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 45||RevZilla Item #878745||MFR. Product #2332013-10-45/34310079||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 46||RevZilla Item #878746||MFR. Product #2332013-10-46/34310079||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 47||RevZilla Item #878747||MFR. Product #2332013-10-47/34310079||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 48||RevZilla Item #878748||MFR. Product #2332013-10-48/34310079||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 36||RevZilla Item #880707||MFR. Product #2332013-10-36||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 37||RevZilla Item #880708||MFR. Product #2332013-10-37||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 38||RevZilla Item #880709||MFR. Product #2332013-10-38||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 39||RevZilla Item #880710||MFR. Product #2332013-10-39||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 40||RevZilla Item #880711||MFR. Product #2332013-10-40||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 49||RevZilla Item #880720||MFR. Product #2332013-10-49||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 50||RevZilla Item #880721||MFR. Product #2332013-10-50||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The only issue I have is they tend to squeak a bit when walking.
I typically wear a size 9.5 boot, but I got a size 43 (says 9 in the boot) and it fits well. There is definitely room in the top to tuck pants in, which could be a plus or minus depending on what you're wearing and riding style. I like to wear mine over my boots, so I have to use most of the velcro available for tightening the top part of the boot. I personally don't like the fact it's solely velcro holding this boot closed.
Solid feel while shifting.
There is no problem with the lower strap. In fact, that works quite well, providing great adjust-ability for a custom fit; stays put once adjusted, and does not need to be redone with each on/off.
The plus side of the velcro closure is easy on/off and wide adjust-ability, especially as compared to a full zipper. It's a matter of trade-offs. While I wish the closure would stay put in all circumstances I think that this was the better choice for me vs zipper or laces.
I see that the Nighthawks are only a 3/4 zipper and also use a velcro closure at the top as well, so I'm not sure that they would perform better in this regard.
Otherwise, the boots are well made and quite comfortable, both on and off the bike. They breath adequately in summer and are still warm enough in the shoulder seasons. Add wool socks as temps trend to truly cold.
I wear a size 9 1/2 men's, in most footwear. When I went into the Philadelphia store to try on boots, the size that was most recommended to me, and what seemed to fit the best, was a metric size 43, which is what the chart on the Revzilla website recommends for a size 9/9.5. I've had the GTX's now for about 8 months and love them. The size 43 is a great fit on me. They are very comfortable, too.
The point is that they do seem to run a bit large. So, if you are a true 8 1/2, then a size 42 would be where I'd start. I think the 43 would be big on you.
Hope this helps.
I'd say a Euro 45 is good for a US 11, as you won't be walking much in them and you want good lever control. The toe area is boxy as well with a lot of room.
have to wear them over?