Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Jagg Airflow Leather Pants
The Alpinestars Jagg Airflow Pants are a hybrid of race-grade leather and sport-touring ergonomics. Sans sliders, the Jagg Pants incorporate a reinforced seat area and strengthened stitching for durability and abrasion resistance. With CE certified interior protection and lots of personalization options the Jagg Airflow Pants are fully optimized for attachment to a range of Alpinestars sport and performance riding jackets.
- Size chart references navel waist, measure around your belly button for a proper fit
- Highly durable, full grain leather multi-panel construction for excellent abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact
- Extensive and strategically positioned perforated panels offer superb internal air cooling and comfort
- Removable CE‐approved internal knee and shin protectors for class-leading safety in key impact zone
- Pocket for optional hip protection (sold separately)
- Accordion textile stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility and fit in the riding position
- Extensive stretch poly-fabric panels on the inside leg and crotch improve flex fit while reducing garment weight and material excess
- Front snap button and hook waist closure for security, plus durable front zipper
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket to ensure maximum material coverage of the body at all times
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement
- Internally reinforced seat and knee area aids abrasion protection and helps prevent garment deformation as a result of high friction while sliding in an accident
- Zippered calf expansion gusset for various lower leg sizes
- Pre-curved leg construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aids performance fit
- D-rings and VELCRO® brand closures on the waist
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets
- Front, deep pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure
- Reflective detailing on front and back for improved rider visibility
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Black / 44||RevZilla Item #1097675||MFR. Product #3122616-1100-44||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Black / 46||RevZilla Item #1097676||MFR. Product #3122616-1100-46||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Black / 48||RevZilla Item #1097677||MFR. Product #3122616-1100-48||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Black / 50||RevZilla Item #1097678||MFR. Product #3122616-1100-50||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Black / 52||RevZilla Item #1097679||MFR. Product #3122616-1100-52||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Black / 54||RevZilla Item #1097680||MFR. Product #3122616-1100-54||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Black / 56||RevZilla Item #1097681||MFR. Product #3122616-1100-56||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/Black / 58||RevZilla Item #1097682||MFR. Product #3122616-1100-58||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/Black / 60||RevZilla Item #1097683||MFR. Product #3122616-1100-60||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Alpinestars Men's Leather Pant Sizing
|Euro||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
Sizing & Fit
2 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 1 Answers