Sizing & Fit
Alpinestars Atem Two Piece Leather Racesuit
From the mountains of Northern Italy comes a race suit worthy of the most hardcore racers and track day enthusiasts. With MotoGP derived features and technology, the Alpinestars Atem 2-Piece Race Suit is an amalgamation of 1.3mm full grain leather, strategically placed stretch inserts and CE rated armor that provide category killing performance and protection.
The Atem Race Suit also features a full size ventilated speed hump, perforated leather panels and a removable mesh liner that work in concert to facilitate breathability, keeping the rider cool and preventing heat exhaustion.
- 1.3 mm premium grade leather for high performance impact and abrasion protection
- Stretch panels on the sides of the torso, arms, crotch and back of knees improve fit and feel
- External Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) technology shoulder, elbow and knee protectors
- Alpinestars one piece, CE approved GP-R knee/shin protector feature a floating construction for precise fit
- Aero hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance
- Large accordion stretch panels help rider movement and comfort on the bike
- Removable/washable mesh liner
- Inner waterproof pocket
- Innovative calf expansion gusset improves range of fit and riding comfort
- Pocket for optional chest protection (sold separately)
- Integrated PE foam padding on chest, hips, tail bone, upper arms and back
- Multiple snap button system to integrate Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon protector (sold separately)
- Neoprene comfort edge around collar and cuffs prevents skin chafing
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 50||RevZilla Item #1062060||MFR. Product #3166515-10-50||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 52||RevZilla Item #1062061||MFR. Product #3166515-10-52||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 48||RevZilla Item #1062052||MFR. Product #3166515-123-48||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 52||RevZilla Item #1062054||MFR. Product #3166515-123-52||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Alpinestars Men's Race Suit Sizing
|Euro||US Suit Size||Alpha||US Pant Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
0 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 0 Answers