Alpinestars Racing Absolute Race Suit For Tech Air Race
The Alpinestars Racing Absolute Race Suit For Tech Air Race borrows the design, materials and technology that protects MotoGP racers so you can ride with top of the line protection. Add in the Tech Air Race Vest (sold separately) to get the sensors, airbag and protection similar to that of a professional racer. Premium kangaroo leather is abrasion resistant and lighter than its bovine counterpart. Accordion stretch panel inserts increase your range of motion while also allowing for the airbag to inflate unhindered. A series of LEDs on the sleeve signals the airbag vest's status so you know if all systems are go. Stretch textile around the groin, underarms and legs make it easier to ride in the tuck position. Leather reinforced with aramid at the common sliding areas help reduce heat transfer should you ever find yourself sliding across the pavement. CE rated armor disperses any impact energy at your elbows, shoulders, hips and knees.
Tech Air Race Ready:
This Absolute Race Suit is built to accept the Tech Air Race Airbag System. The vest, which must be purchased separately, installs easily in just a few minutes and does not require any external sensors to operate. Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- Compatible with the Tech Air Race Vest Airbag System, sold separately
- Internal conduits for quick and convenient connection of suit to airbag system
- Left sleeve features LED panel which clearly displays airbag system’s functioning status
- Internal VELCRO® brand fastener and YKK zipper fixings for securing airbag system
- Accordion stretch inserts on shoulder and underarm designed to accommodate inflated airbag
- High level race suit incorporating MotoGP-derived technologies
- Designed with body mapped race fit and pre-curved sleeves for optimum riding performance
- Premium full kangaroo leather construction for lightness, flexibility and optimum levels of protection
- Highly durable, flexible kangaroo leather features anatomical panels for high levels of movement and a superior fit
- Strategically positioned accordion stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars airbag system, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted
- Tech-Air compatible; Tech-Air is the world’s first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required
- An LED display on the sleeve indicates the airbag’s operational status, while an internal housing located in the CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU
- Patented leather bonded aramid grid reinforcements on the arm, back, seat, thigh and elbow areas to reduce heat transfer and prevent the skin from burning when sliding This also gives more strength to the leather against tear and abrasion
- New aramid reinforced stretch fabric panels on crotch, back of the leg and underarms to guarantee excellent levels of lightness, flexibility and breathability
- Large perforated kangaroo leather panels are strategically placed to offer excellent levels of cooling airflow and comfort
- Alpinestars CE-approved, race-derived protectors on the elbow, shoulder, knee and tibia
- Alpinestars new exclusive GP Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) on knee and further DFS protection on the elbow and shoulder
- Innovative new RR elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features a removable screw-mounted insert slider
- Chest pad compartment (designed to take the CE-certified Nucleon chest pads, sold separately)
- Comes fitted with the CE-certified Nucleon hip protector
- Ergonomically designed AR (Abrasion Resistant) Shield reinforcement with aramid fiber and polyamide construction in the limb flexion zones to protect the exposed seams against abrasion
- Removable inner stretch mesh liner with multi-panel construction and 3D back panel
- Soft 3D textured fabric comfort collar construction
- New GP aerodynamic back hump improves stability and airflow at speed Ventilated and designed to incorporate a hydration pack, it comes complete with an opening which can accommodate a hydration hose
- Internal waterproof wallet pocket for peace-of-mind storage
- Printed logos reduce weight and improve the flexibility of the leather, thus enhancing comfort and performance
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – AAA class
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White / 48||RevZilla Item #1726798||MFR. Product #3156319-12-48||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White / 50||RevZilla Item #1726799||MFR. Product #3156319-12-50||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White / 52||RevZilla Item #1726800||MFR. Product #3156319-12-52||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 54||RevZilla Item #1726801||MFR. Product #3156319-12-54||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White / 56||RevZilla Item #1726802||MFR. Product #3156319-12-56||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White / 58||RevZilla Item #1726803||MFR. Product #3156319-12-58||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 48 / Red/White/Black||RevZilla Item #1726804||MFR. Product #3156319-321-48||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 50 / Red/White/Black||RevZilla Item #1726805||MFR. Product #3156319-321-50||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 52 / Red/White/Black||RevZilla Item #1726806||MFR. Product #3156319-321-52||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 54 / Red/White/Black||RevZilla Item #1726807||MFR. Product #3156319-321-54||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 56 / Red/White/Black||RevZilla Item #1726808||MFR. Product #3156319-321-56||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 58 / Red/White/Black||RevZilla Item #1726809||MFR. Product #3156319-321-58||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Alpinestars Men's Race Suit Sizing
|Euro||US Suit Size||Alpha||US Pant Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.