Alpinestars GP Tech v3 Race Suit For Tech Air Race
The Alpinestars GP Tech v3 Race Suit For Tech Air Race uses lightweight kangaroo leather and premium bovine leather for an exterior shell that is lightweight and abrasion resistant. Add in the compatible Tech Air Race Vest for a self contained air bag system with all of the necessary sensors and electronics. Once you install the Tech Air Race Vest (sold separately), the suit's integrated LED display on the sleeve indicates the operational status of the system. No bike to rider set up configurations are necessary. Leather accordion stretch panels along the torso help with fit and freedom of movement. They also let the suit expand as the airbag inflates. Leather backed by aramid grid panels cover strategic areas for even more abrasion resistance and heat management from friction. Textile stretch panels on the crotch, back of legs and underarms increase your range of motion while allowing the suit to breathe. CE rated elbow, shoulder, hip and knee armor come standard. The long knee armor even extends to cover some of the tibia. GP style sliders on the knees and shoulders are unmistakably Alpinestars in form and function. Replaceable elbow sliders let you really push the limit.
Tech Air Race Ready:
This GP Tech v3 Race Suit is built to accept the Tech Air Race Airbag System. The vest, which must be purchased separately, installs easily in just a few minutes and does not require any external sensors to operate. Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- Compatible with the Tech Air Race Vest Airbag System, sold separately
- Internal conduits for quick and convenient connection of suit to airbag system
- Left sleeve features LED panel which clearly displays airbag system’s functioning status
- Internal VELCRO® brand fastener and YKK zipper fixings for securing airbag system
- Accordion stretch inserts on shoulder and underarm designed to accommodate inflated airbag
- Racing leather suit designed with a body mapped race fit and pre-curved sleeves, legs and body for optimal riding performance
- Tech-Air compatible; Tech-Air is the world’s first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required
- An LED display on the sleeve indicates the airbag’s operational status, while an internal housing located in the CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU
- Strategically positioned accordion stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars airbag system, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted
- Kangaroo and bovine multi-panel construction for strength and flexibility
- Patented leather bonded aramid grid panels placed in the most exposed areas which offer excellent additional resistance to tear and abrasion, and highly efficient insulation against the build-up of frictional heat
- Hyper Resistant Stretch Fabric (HRSF) panels on the crotch, back of leg and underarms ensure lightness and high levels of flexibility and breathability
- Perforated premium full-grain leather panels are strategically positioned to offer excellent levels of cooling airflow and comfort
- Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved protectors on the elbow, shoulder, knee and tibia
- Alpinestars new exclusive knee GP Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) slider, with additional GP DFS on the shoulders
- Innovative new RR elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider
- Chest pad compartment designed to take the CE-certified Nucleon chest pads (sold separately)
- Comes fitted with the CE-certified Nucleon hip protectors
- Ergonomically designed AR (Abrasion Resistant) Shield reinforcement with aramid fiber and polyamide construction in the limb flexion zones to protect the exposed seams against abrasion
- Removable inner stretch mesh liner with multi-panel construction and 3D textured fabric on the collar for comfort
- Aerodynamic back hump is ventilated and designed to incorporate a hydration pack Comes complete with an opening which can accommodate a hydration hose
- Internal waterproof wallet pocket for peace-of-mind storage
- Printed logos reduce weight and improve the flexibility of the leather, thus enhancing comfort and performance
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – AAA class
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 48 / Black/White/Silver||RevZilla Item #1726786||MFR. Product #3156819-1219-48||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 50 / Black/White/Silver||RevZilla Item #1726787||MFR. Product #3156819-1219-50||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 52 / Black/White/Silver||RevZilla Item #1726788||MFR. Product #3156819-1219-52||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 54 / Black/White/Silver||RevZilla Item #1726789||MFR. Product #3156819-1219-54||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 56 / Black/White/Silver||RevZilla Item #1726790||MFR. Product #3156819-1219-56||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 58 / Black/White/Silver||RevZilla Item #1726791||MFR. Product #3156819-1219-58||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 48 / Blue/White/Red/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1726780||MFR. Product #3156819-7230-48||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 50 / Blue/White/Red/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1726781||MFR. Product #3156819-7230-50||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 52 / Blue/White/Red/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1726782||MFR. Product #3156819-7230-52||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 54 / Blue/White/Red/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1726783||MFR. Product #3156819-7230-54||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 56 / Blue/White/Red/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1726784||MFR. Product #3156819-7230-56||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 58 / Blue/White/Red/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1726785||MFR. Product #3156819-7230-58||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 48 / Red/Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1726792||MFR. Product #3156819-3105-48||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 50 / Red/Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1726793||MFR. Product #3156819-3105-50||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 52 / Red/Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1726794||MFR. Product #3156819-3105-52||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 54 / Red/Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1726795||MFR. Product #3156819-3105-54||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 56 / Red/Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1726796||MFR. Product #3156819-3105-56||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 58 / Red/Black/Yellow||RevZilla Item #1726797||MFR. Product #3156819-3105-58||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Alpinestars Men's Race Suit Sizing
|Euro||US Suit Size||Alpha||US Pant Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Arm (cm)||Height (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
Arm (Shoulder to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.