AGV Pista GP R Carbon Winter Test 2017 Helmet
Item: P381670 SKU:
Save $319.99 20%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
AGV Pista GP R Carbon Rossi Winter Test 2017 Helmet
Despite the sweltering heat, Valentino Rossi opened the 2017 Winter Tests at Sepang International Circuit with a very wintry graphic. Designed as a snow globe, the helmet pays homage to the Doctor’s hometown, featuring a miniature of the picturesque town of Tavullia covered with snow and enclosed in a glass sphere. At the top left of the face shield is a traffic sign and the speed limit of 46 km/h. On the front of the helmet, next to city hall and a wall with the Official Fan Club’s banner, the AGV tricolor logo stands out, supporting Rossi for more than 20 years. On the chin-guard, the distinctive fluorescent yellow number 46 crosses the wooden base of the snow globe.
The pinnacle of professional motorcycle racing protection. The ultimate track helmet. The AGV Pista GP-R Helmet features an integrated hydration system developed with top riders with tube routing optimized to eliminate distraction for completely unencumbered hydration while riding. MotoGP developed metal air vents with an innovative external fins structure have been engineered to capture maximum airflow in the front of the shell and increase air pressure on the rear exhaust, therefore increasing the speed of air transition inside the helmet, and leading to higher cooling performance. The wind-tunnel-tested “biplano” spoiler has multiple wings to maximize aerodynamic performance and add stability at high speed. The extremely compact and light 100% carbon fiber shell’s shape is designed to minimize interference with the racing suit and limit risk of impact energy transfer to the collarbone, while the interior has an adaptable fit and places no stitching in sensitive areas. The result is a helmet that approaches perfection in terms of eliminating distraction and maximizing comfort for the ultimate pro-level track riding experience- the AGV Pista GPR Carbon Helmet.
- 100% Carbon Fiber Shell
- 4 Shell Sizes (XS-SM, MS, ML-LG and XL-2XL)
- 5 Density EPS structure
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front metal air vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell
- Vents covers included
- Fully removable Moto GP developed integrated hydration system with internal channels engineered for smooth tube placement and drinking valve placed inside the chin of the helmet for a constant and smooth hydration during riding (bladder not included)
- Class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock (120) anti-fog technology is designed for maximum vertical view on racing position (85°) and unmatched horizontal view (190°)
- Anti-scratch, tear-off ready Race 3 face shield (tear-off kit included)
- Visor thickness is from 4 to 5 mm, increasing face and eye protection
- Internal chin channels distribute the airflow evenly through the entire visor surface
- Patented Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of the face shield accidentally opening in case of a crash
- Exclusive metal visor mechanism in metal with roto-translation movement achieves total sealing between visor and shell
- Tool-free rapid visor release system allows the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds
- MotoGP-developed removable, washable interior padding
- Neck Roll made with 2-way stretch breathable fabric with Nabuk inserts
- Cheek pads made with soft Shalimar fabric with Sanitized antibacterial protection, 2Dry moisture wicking and Microsense treatment
- Patented cheek pads safety release system, engineered to remove conveniently cheek pads in case of accident.
- Crown liner made with elastic microfiber with Sanitized antibacterial protection, 2Dry moisture wicking and Microsense treatment
- Patented crown structure allows riders to optimize fit and select helmet height positioning on the top of the head
- Removable nose guard and wind protector
- Double D retention system
Note: Helmet will not have sponsor's logos on it. Helmet ships with clear face shield.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XS / White/Blue||RevZilla Item #1221952||MFR. Product #6021O9HY-004-XS||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style SM / White/Blue||RevZilla Item #1221953||MFR. Product #6021O9HY-004-S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style MS / White/Blue||RevZilla Item #1221954||MFR. Product #6021O9HY-004-MS||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style ML / White/Blue||RevZilla Item #1221955||MFR. Product #6021O9HY-004-ML||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG / White/Blue||RevZilla Item #1221956||MFR. Product #6021O9HY-004-L||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL / White/Blue||RevZilla Item #1221957||MFR. Product #6021O9HY-004-XL||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2XL / White/Blue||RevZilla Item #1221958||MFR. Product #/6021O9HY-004-XXL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
AGV Pista GP / Corsa Helmet Sizing
|Shell Size||Shell 1||Shell 1||Shell 2||Shell 3||Shell 3||Shell 4||Shell 4|
|Interchangeable Liner Size||SM||XS||MS||LG||ML||2XL||XL|
|Interchangeable Cheek Pad Size||SM||XS||XS||LG||ML||2XL||XL|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
38 Customer Reviews
31 Questions & 31 Answers