Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Abus Trigger 345 / 350 Alarm Disk Lock
The Trigger Alarm is a lightweight alarm disc brake ideally suited to light motorbikes and scooters and provides a layer of security in areas of theft risk.
- 345 has 5 mm steel bolt
- 350 has 10 mm steel bolt
- Easy handling due to "push down" cylinder where the bolt is moved in the locking process automatically
- The bolt, lock body as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- Alarm function on basis of a vibration detection system that means, that every impact attack is detected
- Alarm of at least 110 dB
- Lock can be transported in locked condition without activated detection system thanks to a "on/off" key position
- Lock may be locked with or without arming the alarm
- Different acoustic signals inform about battery, activation and alarm status
- Premium cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
- Two keys are supplied with the lock
- Battery for the alarm function is included
- Protective bag included
Note: The yellow memory cord mentioned in the video is no longer included.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Yellow / 345||RevZilla Item #887671||MFR. Product #4003318 55975 4||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Yellow / 350||RevZilla Item #887672||MFR. Product #4003318 55973 0||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Here's a video of me setting off the alarm:
If someone tried to move your bike, it would definitely go off and its definitely loud enough. However, someone could probably sit on it without it going off.
The lock is solid built and being brightly lit makes it difficult to forget. I like to lock my rear wheel instead of my front.
I have noticed the orientation in which you lock your wheel can affect its sensitivity. If you lock it so it hangs vertically and doesnt rest on the rotor, you will have a sensitive enough lock. If you rest the lock against the rotor, than it will most likely not go off unless its moved forward because it needs the Gs of a swinging motion to go off.
Overall I'd rock this if you are concerned about false alarms, or get the XENA if you are concerned about someone even poking your bike.
I chose this one because it was the cheapest one with an alarm built into it. The Xena was close behind it.
The lock is heavily built and I suspect that it would take while for anyone to get this off without a key. Easily opens and closes, can lock without the alarm on as well.
When on the front caliper, I can still move the wheel side to side but if I try to pick the wheel up and set it back down, the sudden impact will turn it on. There is a 5 second light beep, once per second then if you don't turn it off by key within that time, the 15 second siren comes on and is much louder.
It is not as sensitive as I had hoped but the entry level lock does it's job. If someone were to try to pick it up and load it into a truck, this would definitely go off and hopefully get people's attention.
Worth the money for sure.
This is a nice upgrade.
It is very sturdy and the alarm is load (tested it with ear protection).
Will for sure slow down someone that tries to take my bike.
My only gripe with the lock is that after a while it will have its moments where it will refuse to open. You'll have to take the key out and flip the key around after about three or four times it will give way. (Think of a stubborn USB)
the alarm could be louder