Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Abus 8077 Granit Detecto Electronic Chain Lock / Disc Brake Lock
The Granit Detecto 8077 12KS Loop chain combination covers all your motorcycle security bases. The 8077 brake disc alarm lock, when used with the detachable 12KS loop chain offers an incredible level of security for your valuable motorcycle in areas of high theft risk. The ABUS Granit Dectecto X-PLus 8077 brake disc lock itself is as state of the art as the machine you drive. Made of special temper hardened steel, the deceptively simple looking lock is incredibly easy to use but houses a high tech 3D alarm sensor technology wrapped in a brick of steel.
- Granit Detecto X-PLUS 8077 brake disc lock with a hardened steel 12mm loop chain
- 2-in-1 lock can also be used without chain
- 13mm steel bolt
- The bolt, lock body as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- ABUS 3D detection system for immediate alarm activation when shocks are detected
- Alarm of at least 100 dB for 15 seconds (activates automatically again)
- Lock can be transported in locked condition without activating the detection system thanks to automatic brake disc recognition system
- A multicolor LED and different acoustic signals inform about battery, activation, and alarm status
- ABUS X-Plus cylinder for highest protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
- Two keys are supplied with the lock, one LED lighted
- ABUS Code Card for additional or replacement keys
- Two AAA standard batteries for the alarm function are included
- Chain is 47" (120cm) long
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Yellow||RevZilla Item #998025||MFR. Product #4003318 19005 6||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The salesman wasn't sure if the chain could be used with the lock affixed to the disc. It can, but it takes some practice and coordination to get it right. The chain can also be used with the lock as a standalone lock, putting it around a solid fixed object. If it's disturbed, the alarm will sound, attracting attention. Using it on the disc gives an extra level of security. I loop the chain through my wheel and then around the fixed object, usually some sort of pole, by passing the chain through the round link. The round link goes into the body of the lock, activating the alarm function. Then the "claw" end of the chain is attached to the arm of the lock.
I use the disc lock by itself for quick trips away from the bike. For longer times away from the bike, I use both the disc lock and the chain. A lighter chain would be easier to carry around, but then it would not provide this level of security. I keep my chain in a padded case (with my tools) in a hard saddle bag that's always on the bike, so it's not a big deal.
I realize that good locks keep the honest people honest. But the harder you make it for the DIShonest, the better chance there is, that they'll just go elsewhere and look for an easier target.
over 2 years ago
For the record, I've used other locks and have had one bike stolen and one attempted theft. This lock is a deterrent and I prefer to have thieves move on because this lock is a pain to break and will also draw attention with the alarm.
1 year ago
This disc lock will not fit on the rear disc of a 2016 Triumph Tiger XCx. The disc lock does fit on the front discs of my Tiger.
If you're concerned about somebody lifting your bike into a truck and carrying it off I suppose then the chain if secured to an anchor will prevent that, but unless you've got the bike anchored to something I'm not convinced you really need the chain.
Another thing is that it is a real hassle to get the chain on the disc lock and get the disc lock locked before the alarm starts going off and you have to start all over again.
I'm going to keep using the disc lock on the front, and I'm going to get a U lock of some sort and use the chain and a U lock to connect the frame to an anchor/post, or whatever I can.
Yeah, I think the disc lock alone is pretty good, some people think it's not a shrilling alarm; well, it's enough of an alarm to annoy anyone trying to mess with it, and I really don't know if it can be easily defeated. I haven't heard of one that was.
1 year ago