Sizing & Fit
O'Neal Element Women's Gloves
It’s a rare mix to find hand protection that feels as natural as your skin and protects you from all the punishment you deliver. After more than forty five years of non-stop product development O’Neal gloves have been designed to be durable without sacrificing the gentle feel you need while racing. Let your fingers rejoice!
- Vented mesh top for increased airflow and cooling
- TPR strips for added protection from branches and debris
- Adjustable wrist with Velcro® closure for a secure fit
- Stretch Lycra® side panels for added comfort and flexibility
- Ergonomic padding and stitching on palm for increased comfort and dexterity
- Pre-curved tailoring for the best fit possible and to help reduce arm pump
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Pink / 6||RevZilla Item #1819616||MFR. Product #E031-706||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/Pink / 7||RevZilla Item #1819617||MFR. Product #E031-707||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/Pink / 8||RevZilla Item #1819618||MFR. Product #E031-708||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black/Pink / 9||RevZilla Item #1819619||MFR. Product #E031-709||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Available early-August|
|Product Style Black/Pink / 10||RevZilla Item #1819620||MFR. Product #E031-710||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Available early-August|
O'Neal Women's Glove Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
Sizing & Fit
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers