Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
- Heavy-duty iron alloy tool makes easy work of breaking stubborn tire beads
- Fits most touring tires, up to 160 in size
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Stop & Go Tire Bead Breaker||RevZilla Item #176373||MFR. Product #4000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
2) Wouldn't break bead on both sides no matter where it was placed.
3) Overall quality was fairly poor; metal shavings, chipping paint, easily scratched, etc.
4) A great way to smash you fingers, which you, is always fun.
I would never buy one again, would never recommend it, and if it hadn't started chipping I probably would have returned it.
1 year ago
As was already mentioned, it only breaks one side of the bead. I had to wedge a piece of plywood in between the tool and the rim to get the other side broken. It is a very slow process as well. Using the lever action of a 2x4 bead breaker (Google for DIY) is a much better and cheaper option to this.