Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Dunlop Elite 3 Bias-Ply Touring Rear Tire
The Elite 3 is the next generation long-distance tire with improved performance and longer wear.
- E3 tread pattern provides class-leading, wet-pavement performance and is not affected by rain grooves, steel bridge decks or tar stripes
- Better response and a solid feel through turns for confident cornering
- New profile modeled after the shape of modern radial construction tires
- The high-mileage E3 tires suit a wide range of large-displacement touring motorcycles as well as a majority of the most popular cruiser bikes available
- H-rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- Dunlop’s MT Multi-Tread rear tire incorporates a long-wearing compound in the center of the tire tread and a lateral-grip compound on each shoulder (available only in 160/80B16 MT 80H)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style MV85B15 77H||RevZilla Item #158545||MFR. Product #407945/4079-45||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style MT90B16 74H||RevZilla Item #158546||MFR. Product #407991/4079-91||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style MU90B16 78H||RevZilla Item #158547||MFR. Product #407995/4079-95||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 160/80B16 80H||RevZilla Item #158553||MFR. Product #407996/4079-96||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 160/80B16 80H MT||RevZilla Item #945991||MFR. Product #417996/4179-96||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I researched all the available tires in the stock size, and found this has the highest load rating. Coupled with good experience for tread life, handling and traction, I am sticking with the Dunlop E3.
If I wanted to read about radials, I would have gone to the radial tire reviews. Are those who submit comments illiterate?
FWIW, Dunlop factory reps claim the GL1800 *must* use the Elite 3 radials and the GL1500 *must* use Elite 3 Bias Ply tires. They have different profiles; they are not interchangeable, and they should never be mixed.
I am considering changing brands and want to read reviews before deciding what I will purchase.
The cord inside radial tires is positioned 90 degrees from the bead, which allows the tire to conform to the road much better. Most of the time, radial tires also have a steel belt that runs beneath the tread to help strengthen the tire.
Please keep in mind that you should never mix bias and radial tires. Consult your local dealer or give us a call if you have any further questions.