Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Woodcraft GP Shift Converter Yamaha R1
The Woodcraft GP Shift Converter allows you to convert a Woodcraft standard shift rearsets to GP shift.
- 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
Note: Designed for Woodcraft Rearsets only.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Woodcraft GP Shift Conversion Kit Yamaha R1 2004-2008||RevZilla Item #516739||MFR. Product #08-0427||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 2-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
This Product Fits
This item is also available for 28 different bikes. View All Models
- RSV4 2011-2013
- RSV4 FACTORY APRC 2011-2014
- RSV4 R 2011-2014
- RSV4 R APRC 2011-2014
- RSV4 RF 2015-2016
- RSV4 RF 2017-2018
- RSV4 RR 2015-2016
- RSV4 RR 2017-2018
- Tuono V4 1100 Factory 2017-2018
- Tuono V4 1100 RR 2017-2018
- Tuono V4 R 2011-2014
- S1000RR 2010-2014
- 1199 Panigale 2012-2015
- 1199 Panigale R 2013-2017
- 1199 Panigale S 2012-2015
- 1199 Panigale S Tricolore 2012-2013
- 1199 Superleggera 2014-2015
- 1299 Panigale 2015-2017
- 1299 Panigale S 2015-2017
- 899 Panigale 2014-2015
- Ninja ZX-10R 2011-2015
- Daytona 675 2006-2012
- Daytona 675R 2011-2012
- Street Triple 2013-2017
- Street Triple R 2013-2017
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
1 Customer Reviews
6 Questions & 1 Answers
Browse 7 questions Browse 7 questions and 3 answers
Will this work with the stock rear sets and stock shift linkage? I really want gp shift on my R1 but dont want to change rear sets
I bought this product, am I supposed to buy a new shifter lever also? Because the part the holds the lever needs to be flipped and I cannot get that part off.
sorry for my ignorance, but this product is used to invert the position of the gears?
BEST ANSWER: Correct, you will shift down while accelerating to go up in gears.
Would this work with a quick shifter?