Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $43.00 (10%)
Shipping & Returns
West Eagle Bobber Rear Fender For Harley Breakout
West Eagle brings you a Bobber style rear fender for your Harley Breakout.
- Fiberglass construction
- Gel-coated finish
- Fiberglass rear fenders are great for supporting bags and all sorts of things, but they are not made to fully support someone that you care about
- Solo seat custom mounting is required
- Check fitment before painting
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style West Eagle Bobber Fender For Harley Breakout 2013-2017||RevZilla Item #1013972||MFR. Product #H3540||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 Customer Reviews
9 Questions & 2 Answers
5.0 / 5.0
Great looking fender.
It makes to apreciate the enormous and powerful back tire, it seems to be on steroids.
May 24, 2016
1 year ago
1 year ago
2014 Harley Davidson Sportster Iron XL883N
Browse 9 questions Browse 9 questions and 2 answers
Will the breakout seat and passenger seat with sissy bar work with this fender with no modifications? A direct bolt on?
BEST ANSWER: Hi the sissy bar hardware can be installed, but i´m not sure if it can handle the weight of a passenger, and does not have screw holes for passenger seat.
Can u fit the standard seat with this fender?
so its true this is an easy fit ? and also can put the passenger pad on and sissy bar? & functional? has anyone purchased it for feed back
BEST ANSWER: it is easy to install, just need proper tools, and I don't think u can put a passenger seat on it, maybe it´s to short and does not have screw holes for seat installation.
Does this come with struts?
Can this fender sit over a 280mm tire?
Will this fit an older softail fxstsi 2006 ? It appears the breakout is a standard softail frame
Does this allow fitment of the standard seat (not pillion section)?
what is is made out of ,steel,alluminum or fiberglass ?
can you still ride a passanger ?